George Zimmerman painting nears $100G on e-Bay

Of course, to you, anything looks better in strips and stars.

I don't know what you're trying to suggest with that comment, I'm not even American. But if you think there's no truth to it, go enjoy modern Art.

modern%20art.jpg facts-are-stupid-things-f-001.jpg

Is that Putin in your avatar?

Yes

• Like 3

modern%20art.jpg 

Now that is just ridiculous.

Bidding has closed on eBay for artwork created by George Zimmerman.

The winning bid was $100,099.99 Saturday for a painting depicting a U.S. flag in shades of blue with the words "God, One Nation, with Liberty and Justice for All."

The item received 96 bids since Monday on the online auction website.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/23/winning-bid-tops-100g-for-george-zimmerman-flag-art/?intcmp=latestnews

I don't know what you're trying to suggest with that comment, I'm not even American. But if you think there's no truth to it, go enjoy modern Art.

modern%20art.jpg facts-are-stupid-things-f-001.jpg

Yes

My point was, and is, that Zimmerman's so called painting is no different from some works of modern "artist", as you posted here. And yet you feel compelled to rank him higher. Therefore evidently you like stars and stripes.

By the way, it's fine to cherry pick some "art" to make a point. But at the same point, let's not forget there are plenty of modern Artists, who do possess professional training and artistic inspirations. Let me cherry pick to balance yours:

modern-art.jpg

romance_by_the_falls_by_alexiuss-d6whypj

• Like 1

My point was, and is, that Zimmerman's so called painting is no different from some works of modern "artist", as you posted here. And yet you feel compelled to rank him higher. Therefore evidently you like stars and stripes.

Did I say its better than all modern art? No. You're making a big assumption, a wrong one.