The Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

looks yummy! what are they, what's in them, what do they taste like???????

They are tortillas filled with cheese, fried beans and/or grinded pork. They are delicious. Tastes like chicken lol :rofl:

They are tortillas filled with cheese, fried beans and/or grinded pork. They are delicious. Tastes like chicken lol :rofl:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy :wub:

thanks spyder..

to the person who asked if it's my boat.. well it's my parents 1994 Nova Marine 44" and I took the picture from my 2003 Zodiac ProJet 350

why is your sig a girls crotch...i thought there was a big discussion over something like this before with you and another girl.

DSC_7053.jpg

We had these houses sitting above the fireplace, and I wanted to try to take a picture of it, because it kinda looked like a little town.. The reason it's red, is because I thought that the red make it look like it was taken on a cold night... looked more believeable than the actual white balance in the room. The red kinda gives it a film like quality as if it was taken under halogen streetlamps using daylight color balanced film.

let me know what you think.

Evan

That?s a killer shot! Nice job, I need to get myself a digital camera! Any good cheap recommendations, I got about 170$ worth of best buy gift cards so I was thinking about getting a camera with it. Any good ones around 250$?

That?s a killer shot! Nice job, I need to get myself a digital camera! Any good cheap recommendations, I got about 170$ worth of best buy gift cards so I was thinking about getting a camera with it. Any good ones around 250$?

the canons are the best.

i was messing with the zoom on my camera again yesterday, trying to see what detail i could get with some pix on the wall....these were taken from about 8' away and at a bit of a tilt...they turned out great imo...clockwise: grandma about 1915, pop hs grad pic 1930, lisa and me about 1965

i :wub: my camera

post-55-1072433282.jpg

My first attempt at a macro shot with my new cam (Canon Powershot A80) :happy:

I'm chuffed with it considering I took it in a darkish room without a flash and without a tripod or monopod.

Damn, I love my camera :D

Drone.

post-55-1072449257.jpg