The Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

Very cool pictures here! :yes: Just wish Neowinians would post more winter / snow pics here - maybe some macros? I miss the northern winter at this time of year. :|

I had to post this because it just makes me laugh. This is "cookie" after taking a bath in his water dish. :p

Fantastic shots Delsphynx.

lol keldyn.. does cookie bathe in his drinking water often?

people still use those things? :laugh:

wouldnt go on without one :laugh:

but i got a friend that swears that a floppy drive will never touch his computer. That was untill he needed a floppy drive since he messed up his bios and had to revocer it with a floppy disk but he still has that attitude :laugh:

getting a digi camera for xmas so i hope to be contributing to this thead soon :camera:

Floppy...

i was playing with my camera and took a pic of the pic of the floppy...it was neat but then i got confused :unsure:

@ divertom15...any idea of what camera you're getting?

Very cool pictures here! :yes: Just wish Neowinians would post more winter / snow pics here - maybe some macros? I miss the northern winter at this time of year. :|

Id love to help Geuse but all my new pics are on my 35mm SLR and I wont be back till mar to upload them lol. but here is my one last winter shot on my digi cam before i sold it. Eventually I'm gonna get a 100D to replace it but my Nikon N75 still takes awesome shots :D

post-55-1070911389.jpg

Another... I'm trying to work on some macro shots and trying to learn some good manuel setting and how to stead my hand without a tripod. ( Might need to get one for very clean shots )

sweet lord your pics are awesome Geronimo

@aem4162 not sure but hope its something good my parents just, err well lets say thats what i got them to tell me im getting for xmas couldnt get them to tell me anything anything else :p yeah im a bad boy... :devil: :whistle:

Thanks, that was more of a spontaneous shot. I took my dog for a walk and saw a perfect photo-op :) We have some really beautiful butterflies around here, that just happens to be one of the uglier ones heh.

My camera is an incredibly old Fuji MX-1200 1.3MP but given sufficient lighting the pics aren't that bad.