• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

DEAL: NEW Nikon D3200 DSLR for $389.99

Roger H.    779

Made sure i bought one before but just found it after checking around craigslist and ebay for weeks!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231126880420

Has about 11hrs left on the deal so decide FAST! :p

Arachno 1D    7,992

You have to watch for grey imports on these things,if they are then its not covered by manufacturers guarantee

EDIT And import duty which also isnt covered

Note: This camera may be an imported model. It is completely identical to the USA model and is produced by the same factories. This product comes set in English as a standard, with USA connections, and English manuals. Imported models do not carry a USA manufacturer warranty card. Your purchase is covered by a BigValueInc store warranty which covers you for 1 Year. Please view below in our terms and conditions for details.

Roger H.    779

I'm NY, they are in NJ so about 2-4 hrs away. I'll post up some pics when I get it.

I did read the import claus you highlighted and I should posted it as well in the OP.

For the price, as long as it works as expected the menus could be in Chinese by default and I wouldn't care. The eBay company would warrant them for one year in that case which I hope to not need.

The same kit sells at best buy for $499 + tax so $150 for USA warranty is what I'm not paying. May not be in the USA for long anyways ;)