The Edwards Theory

Good morning everyone my name is matthew edwards and  this is the first time i have ever done anything quite like this....What im about to tell you might already be known and just not talked about because of fear of the public reaction, or because its absolutly impossible or  because im just not with the times. Either way, and no matter what the reason, this is going to change the way you think about life...its going to change how you breath, how you sleep, how you love, how you hate... its going to change everything...Ill start from what i know, first of all im no scientist, I have no degree in quantum physics, im not a religious freak, im not an astronaught im just a guy with a idea and i want people to hear it because i believe youre going to understand it , believe it and at the end of the day....you are going to know im right;;;

PART ONE: How did this happen?

this is where you have to broaden your idea of the relitivity of time. this is where you have to accept the idea that you are absolutly insignificant in the grand scheme of things other than to move forward, to survive as a race... the human race, because it is a race and its about time to start running.... 

Yesturday on the news, a report was given. I dont know how many of you americans saw it but it was about an engine, yhis engine is powered by nuclear combustion. (think of warp drive in star trek) This engine once harnessed will deliver us through space at the speed of light . we as a people are designed to expand, to breed, so we can keep going. theres a few glitches along the way but for the most part we are doing ok. 

SO we have a engine.... lets back up...You cant think about it like how did we happen , you have to look at it as when did we happen. 

please hold gotta switch computers

lets go to egypt and look at the pyramids of giza, or actually lets look at every pyramid on the planet...This is fact. Every pyramid to my knowledge is alligned with the constellations of our stars, they are also absolute true north east south and west, if you look at the pyramids from above you will notice that alot of them are actually five sided, kind of like a fin. pyramids are being discovered all over the world at an alarming rate and in places that we never thought we would find them...ok this is gonna be a shocker...pyramids are not tombs, there has never nor will there ever be records of them being tombs...they are storage units...yup thats what they are, whether it be people, animals, cars doesnt matter...The pyramids were built to store goods. period. now comes the question why...The question being why would whoever, spend that much time and energy in building these colossal places built from blocks of stone that heaven nor hell could move on there own?... because whats getting ready to unfold before our eyes has absolutly nothing to do with god or the devil, because there is no god or devil, therer is no heaven...we are atoms that have been generated over trillions of years, and the knowledge we have is learned through our dna and passed on to the next. anyways getting back to the storage units....actually lets move on i dont wanna lose anyones attention...

SO we have: 1) ENGINE THAT IS NUCLEAR POWERED

2) WE HAVE STORAGE UNITS (PYRAMIDS) ALL OVER THE WORLD

please hold

OP, if you can't spell relativity or astronaut correctly, and you continue to use comic sans, and without proper grammar or capitalization rules, no one is going to take you seriously.  This is a fact.

I did a Bing search for yhis engine.  No such entry.  I think you either might be 1) insane or, 2) stoned.  Maybe the second is more plausible.

• Like 3

OP, if you can't spell relativity or astronaut correctly, and you continue to use comic sans, and without proper grammar or capitalization rules, no one is going to take you seriously.  This is a fact.

I did a Bing search for yhis engine.  No such entry.  I think you either might be 1) insane or, 2) stoned.  Maybe the second is more plausible.

Project ORION. Try Google. That's the closest I could come up with anyways.

please hold

The anticipation is killing me.

I believe Serious Sam tackles exactly this problem and will will have been being had finded* Sirian civilization traces underneath Luxor and Karnak, among other fun places to be. Except that Croteam is, of course, SERIOUS, but for you it's time to visit Mental Institution.

* - Future Semiconditionally Modified Subinverted Subjunctive Intentional

• Like 2

Err... it's not physically possible for anything with mass to accelerate to the speed of light.  You could get close, but never exact.

Regardless, good luck finding an energy source that could safely accelerate a human to near c in any reasonable time frame.

• Like 1

I head that Neowin.net lines with the planets every 167 years and this is one of those years, when this happens you be able to jump though your screen into the grid for 11hr 44mins (NZ TIME). Best to get your game plans ready for those light cycle battles. Think ill go Green this year and it give your +3 in speed and +19 in heath.

Err... it's not physically possible for anything with mass to accelerate to the speed of light.  You could get close, but never exact.

Regardless, good luck finding an energy source that could safely accelerate a human to near c in any reasonable time frame.

TWpTe2z.gif
  • Like 2

I know NASA can do a nuclear pulse engine but unable to launch due to treaty that won't allow nuclear explosions in space.

This would be just small bursts of nuclear explosions to slow get a spaceship to fast speeds over a period of time. 

I also believe were on the verge over the next 100 years or to to get Fusion energy working. 

Who knows other energy sources were unlocking, and renewables have come a long way in such a short time. 

I think the next 500 years will be very interesting provided we don't have a global "reset" world wide famine, plague, devastating world war, etc.

(...)

please hold gotta switch computers

(...)

please hold

He's still switching computers! :laugh: :woot:

And welcome to Neowin, the only place on Universe or other Verse that everybody is insane and sane at the same time :rofl:

• Like 1

I think you either might be 1) insane or, 2) stoned.  Maybe the second is more plausible.

False dichotomy; he could easily be both.

• Like 2

False dichotomy; he could easily be both.

True words.  I hadn't contemplated that option.

Did you know that the Earth is traveling through space at about ~2.5 million miles per hour? It's almost like the whole Earth... is a spaceship.  :laugh:

lol don't get me started on that debate, planet vs spaceship :p

Did you know that the Earth is traveling through space at about ~2.5 million miles per hour? It's almost like the whole Earth... is a spaceship.  :laugh:

It's a planet.

I just like to bring it up when someone is like, "we could build a spaceship that could go a million miles an hour." Yes, sure, maybe, it would still take something like 2400 years to make it to the nearest star.