December Desktops

mine is pretty much just a mix of what everyone else is using. if you wanna know where to find anything i have, just pm and i will tell you.

decemberthumb.jpg

lol justin timberfag.... he is a ***. but i dont care what ppl put on their wallpapers. thx dazzla, u took the words outa my mouth

--------------------

OMG MICHAEL JACKSON IS A PETIFILE CHILD MOLESTOR!!!

you spelled pedophile wrong

I think the reason why people get upset with DsnBehind's screenshots is not because of his wallpaper with effiminate males. It's because his desktops are just really ugly and added to that are the ugly wallpapers. J/K. Honestly though, I'm not a homophobe and I guess I really don't care much either, but he really does try to flaunt his homoexuality a lot. Maybe he really isn't very secure about his sexuality? *shrug* Maybe you're straight, DsnBehind.

I think the reason why people get upset with DsnBehind's screenshots is not because of his wallpaper with effiminate males. It's because his desktops are just really ugly and added to that are the ugly wallpapers. J/K. Honestly though, I'm not a homophobe and I guess I really don't care much either, but he really does try to flaunt his homoexuality a lot. Maybe he really isn't very secure about his sexuality? *shrug* Maybe you're straight, DsnBehind.

Your feelings towards DsnBehind are irrelevant when it comes to this thread, if you got a problem with him or his desktop - take it to PM, or keep it the hell out of this thread ....

Dazzla has already warned a member reguarding this, and anyone else who continues to do so with be either warned or restricted ....

Also DsnBehind, you are not helping by replying to these posts & taking the thread off-topic - report it to a moderator when it happens, otherwise we cannot help you ....

Radish?b>