The Champions League Thread

Well, here's a start!

I really think R. Madrid will win AGAIN the tournament, I know there's a bunch haters but I've been supporting R. Madrid since I was 9. Plus, they're first of their group now :D

Well, please post your commnets if you like :)

Enjoy :p

Yeah, they have to be favourites. They really need to sort out their defense though - they need 4 defenders and a goalie before they can win reliably but because they're a PLC, they have to make signing that are big name forwards.

Still hoping Liverpool will fluke it ... by some team getting disqualified and them winning a lottery to get put in instead :)

hi ppl..

nice to see more football fans around...well my money is on Madrid...hv been a fan since childhood...other contenders...Milan might give them a run for their money...personally these 2 teams are my fave in the resp leagues too...and add Man Utd to EPL...

fave players - raul , inzaghi , shevchenko , ronaldo , and owen ;)

I hate Real but watching this team play is something else, they can do amazing things... I believe Juventus will win the cup though, as long as Nedved keeps playing for them... He is currently the most all-round player in the world, he can do everything in the game

I think Real Madrid will win it this year, although you can never put Man U out the picture.

I would like to say good luck to Celtic, i hope they get the result that takes them through and i hope my team Rangers can do the business to secure a UEFA cup place.

oh and Rangers will make it through to the nockout stages next season (trust in me)

R. Madrid

Did you see the match yesterday (not Champions but...) Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid, 15 seconds and Ronaldo GOOOOOAAAAAAL when they want they make amazing goals.

R. Madrid

Did you see the match yesterday (not Champions but...) Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid, 15 seconds and Ronaldo GOOOOOAAAAAAL when they want they make amazing goals.

Yeah, I was trippin' when I saw it :D

Well, I love seeing them play especially Zidane :) he's a true artist... :p

UEFA Champions League first knockout round draw

(Team named first play at home in first leg)

VfB Stuttgart v Chelsea FC

FC Porto v Manchester United FC

Real Sociedad de F?tbol v Olympique Lyonnais

RC Celta de Vigo v Arsenal FC

FC Bayern M?nchen v Real Madrid CF

AC Sparta Praha v AC Milan

RC Deportivo La Coru?a v Juventus FC

FC Lokomotiv Moskva v AS Monaco FC

• 2 weeks later...