English Premier League Thread

Lee,Jan 29 2004, 08:29] I love Manchester United they are the best. In the team i think Ronaldo and Scholes are two great players. :shifty:

Ya I like Ronaldo too.....fast feet

Sung to the tune of Guantanamera (spelling?):

"Juan Pablo Angel, la vida Juan Pablo Anggeellllllllll"

Oh yes, this here staffer supports the Villains. Who wants an easy life eh?

Sung to the tune of Guantanamera (spelling?):

"Juan Pablo Angel, la vida Juan Pablo Anggeellllllllll"

Oh yes, this here staffer supports the Villains. Who wants an easy life eh?

too bad Angel is still hurt :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

arsenal are gonna win the league, fa cup maybe the champs league. henry will get the golden boot with 33 goals. chelsea will come second just above man utd by a point.

I support portsmouth since i live there, Play up pompey, pompey play up.

Taylor For england

Primus for england

Arry and Jim

hehehehe

did very well against liverpool can't wait till Saturday when we play newcaste in the premership, see if pompey are in good form still even though we are missing lots of players

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal are going to walk the league this year, as long as they dont lose their nerve, like last time.

Then Liverpool will win the league next year :D

As long as theres English football And Rugby ill never understand ( dont get me wrong i enjoy all types of sports games) I have alot of family from Wales , Belfast, all living in canada and the rest o my family lives in england and try to explain the rules and the way its played. I guess when you many people in the family telling you how its played it gets confusing. But i still watch it on some of the ESPN shows or international shows we get on cable. BUt not sure on who to root for. I did like Manchester for awhile.

thank god, united finally win one

Yeah, in my mind there was never a doubt that they were turning into a second rate team. Giggs had a great game. Most of their recent bad results can be blamed on poor defence.

Arsenal beat us (Bolton) :( but they now have equalled record games undefeated. Next week they have to beat Man U to set a new one, possible .. I think so :laugh:

Yeah, in my mind there was never a doubt that they were turning into a second rate team. Giggs had a great game. Most of their recent bad results can be blamed on poor defence.

Arsenal beat us (Bolton) :( but they now have equalled record games undefeated. Next week they have to beat Man U to set a new one, possible .. I think so :laugh:

I expect another draw next week between united and arsenal

• 3 weeks later...