Recommended Posts

Hum    6,934

    ?Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964.

    He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

    He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

    After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school.

    Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a ?woman trapped inside a man?s body?, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

    To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, ?Michelle Robinson?.

    Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of Michelle?s ?true? identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.? :wacko:

 

michelle-obama-bulge-e1273238194417.jpg?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAXqKugXkg

more

Link to post
Share on other sites
NJ Louch    9,642

How genuinely insulting!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ian W    2,331

April Fools?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dot Matrix    7,438

Cool story. Do you even bother to look up this "schtuff" before posting it? First of all, Michelle's father died in 1991... Seven years before his "diagnosis"...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2xSilverKnight    179

Cool story. Do you even bother to look up this "schtuff" before posting it? First of all, Michelle's father died in 1991... Seven years before his "diagnosis"...

 

Look at today's date again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
elenarie    830

Cool story. Do you even bother to look up this "schtuff" before posting it? First of all, Michelle's father died in 1991... Seven years before his "diagnosis"...

 

:laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
seta-san    1,440

Fascinating. I don't think she's a man.. But she is a very masculine woman. Masculine features in black women are pretty common.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hum    6,934

Watch the video.

 

And I don't have the adam's apple either ...

 

Look at today's date again.

Published on Mar 11, 2014

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mudslag    11,006

This is even low for the conspiracy section. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ACTIONpack    497

Making fun of transgender people now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Rev    438

It wouldn't necessarily surprise me if she was a man, though I'm doubtful.  I think the only way to know for sure is a genetic test... And that's not going to happen... So all we have here is a mountain of unconfirmed circumstantial evidence.  And that by itself leaves, at best, only 99% certainty of Michelle Obama being a man.  And well, 99% chance means just that...  out of every 100 theoretical comparisons, 99 will be correct, and 1 will not be.  Therefore it is possible that Michelle Obama is that 1%. 

 

There is actually a few other possible scenarios.  1. She could have been born a hermaphrodite, and thus could exhibit both male and female characteristics.  2.  She could have been exposed to testosterone accidentally early in life, which would cause her to develop some male characteristics...  and 3.  She could just be one of those freakish manly women that DO EXIST but are admittedly rare. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Torolol    926

Obama are not known to be womanizer or even close with female friends, unlike his democrat predecessor.

Which lead to suspect that Obama is Gay, and Michelle being 'male-ish' probably a god-sent for Obama.

Link to post
Share on other sites
mudslag    11,006

Obama are not known to be womanizer or even close with female friends, unlike his democrat predecessor.

Which lead to suspect that Obama is Gay, and Michelle being 'male-ish' probably a god-sent for Obama.

 

 

So now NOT being a womanizer equates being gay? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
exotoxic    700

Even if it were true it doesn't matter.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
compl3x    6,290

Look at today's date again.

 

 

The problem is stuff like this is claimed the other 364 days a year.  :laugh:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
HawkMan    5,232

It wouldn't necessarily surprise me if she was a man, though I'm doubtful.  I think the only way to know for sure is a genetic test... And that's not going to happen... So all we have here is a mountain of unconfirmed circumstantial evidence.  And that by itself leaves, at best, only 99% certainty of Michelle Obama being a man.  And well, 99% chance means just that...  out of every 100 theoretical comparisons, 99 will be correct, and 1 will not be.  Therefore it is possible that Michelle Obama is that 1%. 

 

There is actually a few other possible scenarios.  1. She could have been born a hermaphrodite, and thus could exhibit both male and female characteristics.  2.  She could have been exposed to testosterone accidentally early in life, which would cause her to develop some male characteristics...  and 3.  She could just be one of those freakish manly women that DO EXIST but are admittedly rare. 

 

Giving birth kind of excludes the possibility of having been born male...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
+Mirumir    5,857

Michelle's level of testosterone is definitely higher than that of her husband! :D

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
leesmithg    226

Michelle Obama, I'd hit that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohitster    86

Look at today's date again.

2nd April. What's your point?

Link to post
Share on other sites
PsYcHoKiLLa    2,598

Wow, how incredibly insulting, ungracious, possibly racist and disrespectful of you. I'm sure you'd be laughing like a drain if someone insulted your mother or sister like that yes?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeChipshop    3,458

April fools aside, this is the sort of crap that should be banned from Neowin, not naughty words in a NSFW thread.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
+Frank B.    7,155

Among all the ridiculous crap Hum has posted over the years this has to be one of the most ridiculous threads.

 

hGP1zd9.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NJ Louch    9,642
April fools aside, this is the sort of crap that should be banned from Neowin, not naughty words in a NSFW thread.

 

Spot on.  You wanna look at how "the public" see Neowin, then look at threads like this!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
hagjohn    2,302

This thread should just be deleted.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By anmol112
      TikTok plans to sue Trump administration over executive order
      by Anmol Mehrotra



      The year 2020 has been rough for TikTok as the company is battling for existence in the USA. President Donald Trump has made it clear to ByteDance, TikTok's parent company that it should sell its business to a US-based company or it will be banned.

      Earlier this month, Donald Trump signed an executive order giving Chinese companies like WeChat and TikTok 45 days before they have to cease operations in the USA. Now, Reuters reports that TikTok has decided to file a lawsuit to fight Trump's executive order. According to the report, TikTok plans to argue its classification as a threat to National Security. This should not come as a surprise since TikTok said it was formulating a legal strategy to fight the executive order.

      In an email, TikTok said the following (via CNet):

      The White House has declined to comment on the matter at the moment. However, US President Donald Trump has made it clear that he wants ByteDance to sell TikTok to an American company. Currently, Microsoft, Twitter and Oracle are interested in acquiring TikTok.

    • By Namerah S
      Google to lay a new subsea cable connecting the US, UK and Spain
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

      Alphabet-owned company Google has announced that it will be laying a new subsea cable christened Grace Hopper. The path of the new cable from Google Cloud is set to connect the U.S., UK and Spain. It is to be used mainly for the purpose of carrying traffic for the company's enterprise and consumer products.

      The new undersea cable is set to use some of the latest technology in the industry. It will incorporate novel optical fiber switching, making it the first submarine cable in the world to have such features. Google hopes that this will result in making Grace Hopper faster and more reliable than the rest.

      Speaking about the upcoming transatlantic cable, VP of Google's global network Bikash Koley delved into the details of the project:

      It is expected that Grace Hopper will be ready by 2022. Google has selected SubCom, an experienced company in the undersea cable industry, for the project. A contract for the cable has already been signed by the two parties.

      This, of course, isn't Google's first such venture. The first privately-owned undersea cable laid down by the company was named Curie. It was announced in early 2018 and subsequently commissioned in 2019. Apart from Curie, the tech giant owns two other private cables named Dunant and Equiano.

    • By Namerah S
      Facebook pledges $1 billion to the California housing industry
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

      In a blog post written by CFO David Wehner, Facebook announced an investment worth $1 billion to address the current housing crisis in California. The tech giant plans on pouring in the amount in the California housing industry over the course of the next ten years.

      The Menlo Park-based company plans to boost the affordability of houses is not limited to California - the state where its headquarters are located. Facebook intends to help out all other communities in which it operates to solve housing issues.

      To seal the deal and set the promise in stone, Facebook has officially partnered up with Gavin Newsom, governor of the State of California, to tackle the housing situation. Governor Newsom highlighted the significance of the tech giant's commitment for the people:

      Facebook's $1 billion investment will be split into several projects and funds in the decade to come. A brief outline of this plan was provided by the social media giant, a summary of which is provided below:

      $250 million to a public-private partnership with the State of California for mixed-income housing on excess state-owned land in areas with highest housing scarcity. $150 million for the production of affordable housing in the San Francisco Bay Area including contributions to the Bay’s Future Fund. $225 million in Facebook-owned land in Menlo Park which is now zoned for housing and will produce upwards of 1,500 mixed-income housing units. $25 million to build residences for school districts on public land in partnership with San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. $350 million in other communities with affordable housing issues where Facebook operates. It is a point of interest that although Facebook has announced detailed plans to address the housing crisis, no exact time frames or ETAs have been disclosed concerning these individual projects as to when exactly they launch or hope to successfully complete.

      Facebook isn't the first tech firm to claim responsibility in the areas it operates and gives back to the community, especially concerning housing issues. Earlier this year, Microsoft made a similar move by committing $500 million in order to increase affordable housing in and around Seattle. In June, Google also announced an investment of $1 billion in housing across the Bay Area.

    • By zikalify
      Uber Works launches in Chicago to connect temp workers to businesses
      by Paul Hill

      Uber has announced the availability of Uber Works in Chicago for workers looking for temporary employment and businesses seeking labour for a limited period. Uber says that its new product is trying to address the rigid scheduling regime by staffing agencies, and the lack of information they provide about where workers can pick up shifts and how much they can expect to earn. Uber also hopes to aid businesses that can’t get the staff in at peak times or have to deal with missed shifts and high turnover.

      With Uber Works, those looking for temporary employment will be able to get detailed information about the work they want to take on, how much it pays, the job’s location, the skills required, and the required clothing. Uber Works also aims to reduce the stress around clocking in and out by letting you do it from within the app. Uber also promises that workers will be paid in a timely fashion.



      While Uber criticised the job-seeking process for those looking for temporary work, the firm did say that it will be partnering with staffing agencies. In its announcement, it said:

      Uber Works has been under development in the firm’s business incubator; it wanted to find new ways that it could use its marketplace expertise to “help solve pain points” when it comes to connecting workers and employers. Hopefully, the product will help make the job hunting process a bit smoother for those that rely on temporary jobs.