Neowin's Official 2003-04 Weekly NFL Picks

Holy poo, I can't believe I am in first. I do not think anyone expected Carolina to beat a rested St. Louis team at the dome. Good luck to everyone!

Carolina at Philadelphia

Indianapolis at New England <---Total Points: 49

Edited by jmole

Indy better make it to the super bowl and win... otherwise, us Colts fans here in indy will most likely not have a team...

See the story here.

http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/...dium/index.html

Then you'd better hope they don't face the Eagles. I mean for god's sake they didn't even care about Brett's Dad.

God bless you Brian Dawkins, and you silly moustache

Then you'd better hope they don't face the Eagles. I mean for god's sake they didn't even care about Brett's Dad.

God bless you Brian Dawkins, and you silly moustache

lol :laugh:

Would be a good game tho :)

*cough*let's go panthers!*cough*

:D

Holy poo, I can't believe I am in first. I do not think anyone expected Carolina to beat a rested St. Louis team at the dome. Good luck to everyone!

Carolina at Philadelphia

Indianapolis at New England <---Total Points: 49

Sorry bub, a lot of folks picked Carolina over Rams for one reason. Each time the Rams trash talked about how lowly a team they were playing, they got beat. Rams talked about how NC was not worth their time, and sure enough, Rams got beat! LOL.

Philadelphia is banged up bad. NC should have their way with them. Noo many injuries on Eagles squad to win.

Colts/NE game will be tough and cold. Great offense vs. great defense. I say under 20 points for each team. Colts win. With it being that cold, ball will feel like a rock and doesn't travel as far in the air either.

Carolina at Philly

Indianapolis at New England ----Total Points: 66

LOL. Man u funny.

Again, Philly is banged up bad. Expect them to lose.

The only way the Indy/NE game will reach 66 points is if the colts score 40+ of them. NE does not have an explosive offense. They win games, yes, but mass points is a Colts thing. I think you are really hoping the Colts win. Good choice.

Carolina at Philadelphia

Indianapolis at New England <----- 20 pts

Now here is a guy who actually watches games and reads the paper! Good choices!

philly and indy for the super bowl. carolina is one of my favorite teams though but oh well, i like the eagles more. :)

Probably be NC and Indy. Either way, all major sport outlets are predicting the NFC team will be beat by the AFC in the super bowl. The two remaining NFC teams simply cannot match the donimance of either AFC team.

That was such a horable game. I've seen better high school teams! It was a battle of which team could play worse!

Better hope Eagles don't go to the super bowl, because they're lunch meat for a real football team!

well, kept away until i decided on the time to post. here are my picks.

New England over Indianapolis

Carolina over Philadelphia(two minds over this one. should i go for deshaun forster or duce staley?)

let's see what happens on Monday, the day after these games are played.

That was such a horable game. I've seen better high school teams! It was a battle of which team could play worse!

Better hope Eagles don't go to the super bowl, because they're lunch meat for a real football team!

You obviously don't know much about football.

That was such a horable game.  I've seen better high school teams!  It was a battle of which team could play worse!

Oh man those are fighting words. Lucky you do not live in Philadelphia because if you did you would not be living for long. There is a reason why Panther's fans are canceling their travel plans to see this game. :trout:

If you don't consider a team playing in the NFC championship three times in a row a real team or even a high school team, then I wonder what you consider to be a real team.

Edited by jmole

Panthers vs Eagles Even Though I prefer the Phi team, I feel CAR is on a Roll, along with Great Coaching, they should get the win.

Colts vs Patriots NE is my favorite, but can they stop the MVP QB?