I won!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennessee at Baltimore

Dallas at Carolina This game is the Tiebreaker....49 points

Seattle at Green Bay

Denver at Indianapolis

Baltimore over Tennessee 21-14

Carolina over Dallas 14-10 (24 points)

Seattle over Green Bay 35-32

Denver over Indianapolis 41-0 (A la Jets 2002? Hah, Peyton = Choker)

Just a suggestion for next season, you should have used multiple stars for weekly winners in the standings. So if someone won two weeks then they get two ** and if they have won three weeks, they get ***. This thread was an awesome idea, I wish it had started in the beginning of the season.

Just a suggestion for next season, you should have used multiple stars for weekly winners in the standings. So if someone won two weeks then they get two ** and if they have won three weeks, they get ***.

You're right, jmole. It would have gotten to that point had someone won two weeks. That was my plan. I'll put something together in terms of other sports, so we can have something like this going on all year long. We will have a NCAA Mens Basketball contest, too. :ninja:

You're right, jmole. It would have gotten to that point had someone won two weeks. That was my plan. I'll put something together in terms of other sports, so we can have something like this going on all year long. We will have a NCAA Mens Basketball contest, too. :ninja:

Oh I thought someone had won more then one week. My bad.