Need music for a retirement party

So at work we have 3 people who will retire in a month, we are planning a little party in one of our conference rooms. It will just be cake, coffee and about 100 people.

I was given the task of providing some background music, mostly because nobody else wanted it... ugh

Anyways, I have no idea of what music to play, can I can some suggestions from the community? Thanks!

By the way, this is a professional environment and will have people ranging from friends and family, to department staff, to big time executives.

So at work we have 3 people who will retire in a month, we are planning a little party in one of our conference rooms. It will just be cake, coffee and about 100 people.

I was given the task of providing some background music, mostly because nobody else wanted it... ugh

Anyways, I have no idea of what music to play, can I can some suggestions from the community? Thanks!

By the way, this is a professional environment and will have people ranging from friends and family, to department staff, to big time executives.

Anything by Napalm Death.

If you really want to send them out in style, I'd go with Amon Amarth. Just so they know they are going out in style, ready to ride into Valhalla like true vikings.

Or you could play it safe and do some Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Just anything soft rock from the 80s is a good choice for any occasion.

An adult alternative station on Spotify or Pandora would probably good a decent choice.

Thanks, i want to setup my own playlist and know what is going to be playing. But i think i am going to use spotify and pandora station to give me ideas of songs to get. Thanks for the thought!

definitely adding that song to the mix. Thanks!

Play this for the duration of the meeting.

lol, the meeting isnt long enough to get to the end of the song :P

If you really want to send them out in style, I'd go with Amon Amarth. Just so they know they are going out in style, ready to ride into Valhalla like true vikings.

Or you could play it safe and do some Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Just anything soft rock from the 80s is a good choice for any occasion.

lol i think ill play it safe and go with your second suggestion. Thanks!

Anything by Napalm Death.

lol, maybe after party

Can't go wrong with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FS2nBCR9o8

:laugh:

lol, i think ill add the album version lol, though i have to say, i enjoyed that version a lot more.

lol, i think ill add the album version lol, though i have to say, i enjoyed that version a lot more.

I actually do not like the original at all. Like the stuff by Evil Activities quite a lot. But! I was joking. Being serious now, I think some balearic downtempo will be perfect. Can't go wrong with that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHd51xUKjJY