Aliens: Are they visiting Earth?

Are aliens visiting Earth  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Are aliens visiting Earth

• Yes, and they continue to visit regularly
    • Yes, but only occasionally
    • No, but they used to
    • No, and they never have

No but to move those huge block which scientist say were constructed then moved would have been impossible. Also the carving of the tunnels for the tombs were nuts. They never could have done that. Atleast this is what I heard on a Discovery Channel special.

No because that type of construction would comprise the integrity of the architure and one false move would cause it to collapse. You never see any ruined pyramids and don't tell me they would not make mistakes. And finally if they did make a mistake they would have had no way of fixing it.

Building pyramids we're done from the day he was phararoah to the day he died(maybe before).

So they have a lot of years to make a pyramid in.

Also they had better technology than you might suggest they had. They had already made a kind of electricity to light up some lightbulbs they had made.

The only thing that's weird is the shape of the pyramids. Cause it is near perfect.

c'mon the pyramids wern't built by aliens, they took years to build, hard work and brave slavery

yet the idea of Jesus being an alien, maybe is quite believable by myself anyway, as the mysterious conception of Mary, the walking on water, and some of the other strange acts he has done could well be explained by this.

No offense intended

Please Note: The People who built the pyramids were not Slaves they were "Volunteers". They were fed adequately and not mis-treated.

No because that type of construction would comprise the integrity of the architure and one false move would cause it to collapse. You never see any ruined pyramids and don't tell me they would not make mistakes. And finally if they did make a mistake they would have had no way of fixing it.

Actually quite a few of them were stuffed up. One Pharaoh or what ever they are called, had three Pyramids built for him because they buggered up the first two. On average a Pyramid took about 25 years to build.

first off, enough about the damn pyrimids, second no way in hell are we the only living things in this universe i mean come on, to belive were the only things is just absurd, theres def life out their , even if its a plant on some other planet id be happy to know that cause we arent alone

I'd say they've never visited.

If they're anything like humans and they had the technology to visit they wouldn't sneak around about it.

After making sure the earth is safe for them they would be knocking on the president/someones door.

The pyramids. We couldn't even make them today nevermind back then. Could aliens have helped? :s

The way I see it the pyramids had nothing to do with aliens.

For one, where are the aliens now? Why would they help a civilization back then and just go away?

Secondly, why would they help build structures/tombs for pharoahs? There'd be no benefit in it.

Hey, if they killed JFK, are hosting a party for Elvis, control the mind of Al Gore, I'm pretty sure they can create a plastic-pedofile singer Peter Pan wannabe.

Allz i knowz is that aliens and whatever else scare the living hell out of me.. like that saying

"eveyone has their monster"

aliens are definatley mine..

:scared:

not sure if ied be scared or not... well a lot of it would depend on how they act and the current situation etc. etc.

yes, I live with one, sometimes he take my place and chat in neowin with my account, so if sometimes I let all my anger destroy you all, it wasnt me