Planet X

Anyone else heard the conspiracy theory regarding Planet X? From what I've heard, Planet X's orbit passes through Earth's orbit. It is apparently predicted that the two planets will meet some time during this century. They will not collide, but Planet X's huge gravitational pull will wreck havoc on Earth. Or something.

Now, I'm not saying I believe this, but it seems feasible to me.

Yeah the Sumerians had a bunch of things about that like drawings and stuff, I would guess that it's more than likely it exists, Planet X or Nibiru as they call it, or something of large mass like that exists out there but if it did have that extreme eliptical orbital path that would come through and wipe us out we would know about it years before it was on it's way. You have to think that if it passed by and caused our rotation to shift and/or magnetic polls to shift then it could explain why we had other pole shifts in the past.

http://www.crystalinks.com/poleshifts.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html

If it's mass is large enough, it will pull us out of orbit around the sun.

And if that will happen, we would encounter extreme heat or cold.

Or maybe our rotation speed increases or decreases a bit (days containing 18hrs instead of 24), that will have a huge impact too.

Or maybe we will lose our moon.. or..

hmm, I haven't noticed anything yet about this event, gonna do some research

Or maybe our rotation speed increases or decreases a bit (days containing 18hrs instead of 24), that will have a huge impact too.

What, so school would take up even more of my day! :cry:

yeah i heard about it in the summer of 2002. they said it was either going to come around spring/summer 2003 or 2030. it won't actually collide with earth. it'll just pass by causing pole shift, massive floods, and other natural disasters. it is predicted that about 80% of earth's population will be wiped out. also, earth is supposed to freeze for about 2 days in its current position during which period, 1/2 of it would be extremely cold and the other 1/2 extremely hot.

i've grown a bit more skeptical because of the false claim of it coming in 2003. im still alive so... yeah.

http://planetx2003.com/

Anyone else heard the conspiracy theory regarding Planet X? From what I've heard, Planet X's orbit passes through Earth's orbit. It is apparently predicted that the two planets will meet some time during this century. They will not collide, but Planet X's huge gravitational pull will wreck havoc on Earth. Or something.

Now, I'm not saying I believe this, but it seems feasible to me.

If it was large enough to have any influence AT ALL, we would have easily SEEN it by now, especially with orbiting telexcopes and censory equipment. We can almost observe PLUTO now without orbiting telescopes, I'm sure we'd be able to see an object that would pass through our own orbit within this century. We would certainly be able to measure some kind of gravitational effect it was having on surrounding object like the OTEHR planets it would have to pass to get here, asteroids, etc. If this were in any way true, the US mass media would be on it like flies to ****. You know they would. VERY doubtful this is in any way true to reality here.

Watch out for Zog- he looks angry, and hes coming down to kill you.

:ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike:

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

i heard that there was a theory that Planet X rotated parellel to the earth, behind then sun.

The reason why we never knew about it is because the sun is hiding it from our view

eg: MS Paint Diagram Attached

but i think that it was also proven wrong later, im not sure

post-92-1070845768.png

No offence, I think this whole planet x thing is a load of bullocks after having read about this last year and been hearing ridiculous claims. We have only 9 planets, get over with it.

If this were in any way true, the US mass media would be on it like flies to ****. You know they would. VERY doubtful this is in any way true to reality here.

Are you sure they'd want us to know? If the governements/NASA/etc knew this to be true, would they tell everyone? Or would they keep it a secret to stop everyone from panicking?

the moon, ....

goes around the earth

around the earth

around the earth

the moon

goes around the earth

around the earth

around the earth

all day long...

The earth

goes around the sun

around the sun

around the sun

The earth

goes around the sun

around the sun

around the sun

ALL day long...

Planet X

is nothing but talk

nothing but talk

nothing but talk

Planet X

is nothing but talk

nothing but talk

nothing but talk

All day long...

:D

or maybe it IS COMING TO KILL US ALL and the government scientists know about it but dont want to panic anyone so they are keeping it a secret until just days before the inevitable cockfight of the planets, then we will alll be DOOM-ED, it a conspiracy i tells ya

i dont seriously believe it exists, apocylypse theories are silly and are for teh superstitious ppl who want to die, imo