BCS Championship

See, that's what really sucks. I am a huge Michigan fan. and I hate..hate hate the BCS.

Ugh.

I will sacrifice Michigan if it brings a playoff, if not let Michigan smoke USC :)

i wanna know how is oklahomas sos so good, who did they play? Texas got killed by Arkansas, i think the big 12 is overrated.

right on, brother!! i hate the big 12 too. texas is the most overrated team of the century. they get blown out by oklahoma, blown out by arkansas, how are they still ranked so high? they should be the lowest 2 loss team out there, hell, 3 loss kstate is better than texas right now.

no ****ing way in hell michigan is gonna let usc take this one. put usc in their place, let lsu whoop on overrated oklahoma, who in my opinion also plays a weak schedule. then everything will be fine.

wait...this is too funny...a michigan fan talking about being overrated.

they did have a good season though, you cant take that away from them.

f the bcs, its lame.

This year Michigan has a good team. But traditionally, Michigan has always been a favorite of sportswriters. Michigan is the only team i know that can lose 3 games..and never leave the top 10. it gets rediculous sometimes. Watching Michigan play Minnesota the sportscasters are like "The Golden Gophers are playing superb against the Michigan Superstars" ...now when did Michigan change their nickname?

This year Michigan has a good team. But traditionally, Michigan has always been a favorite of sportswriters. Michigan is the only team i know that can lose 3 games..and never leave the top 10. it gets rediculous sometimes. Watching Michigan play Minnesota the sportscasters are like "The Golden Gophers are playing superb against the Michigan Superstars" ...now when did Michigan change their nickname?

You MUST be a ND fan.

Now, lets talk about overrated...:whistle:

You MUST be a ND fan.

Now, lets talk about overrated...:whistle:

no, hes an auburn fan, hes upset because that little redneck school never gets the credit it deserves

No..Auburn deserves no credit because they have a quarterback dumb as bricks. Thats how you ruin a good season. Tubberville deserved to get backstabbed with the coaching he did this year. You dont leave in a dumbass quarterback who cant move an offense with one of the best backfields in college football.

i dunno, we traditionally have one of the toughest schedules, year in and year out. assuming ND isn't ass backwards like they have been the past few years...

so yeah, if we've lost to a top 10 ND and a top 10 ohio state, we'll usually still stay in the top 10. usually, we'll just be the highest ranked 2 loss team, which makes sense if the next thing you look at is SOS.

I'm with Brochaos. Michigan is not overrated (Btw, congrats, Bro, you deserved it!!! :D).

They've got one of the best running backs in Perry in the nation, they know how to manipulate defensive lines (Perry ran all over OSU's Will Allen), the passing game has been going well, and Carr does well in big games (MN and OSU this year)

Getting on the subject of the BCS, I still can't figure out the OK thing. I really think it was a conspiracy. OSU won several close games this year, just like last and they ended up dropping 1-3 spots throughout the season. Yeah, the BCS is computers and all, but thy need to factor in scores, cause OK got spanked by KSU. :yes:

Now, I just pray that OSU has better luck come Fiesta time!

Bro, you heard the rumors of possibly bringing in another team into the Big 10 for a championship game? I heard that Big 10 officials REALLY want Notre Dame to join the Big 10.

(Oh, btw Bro, you can edit your sig now with the outcome! :) )

Unlike Ohio State last year in which they edged by in most of their games and still went to the championship in which they did not deserve.

Them's fightin' words, son :yes:

Please explain, I'd love to hear your excuses!

yeah, it's funny how people still can't comprehend last year. as much as i hate OSU, they deserved everything last year.

oh, another thing about Mich. being overrated. being overrated means not beating the teams you are supposed to beat. under carr, michigan is like what, 12-2 against top ten teams?

compare that to say, virginia tech, who was like 0-11 against top ten teams until they beat miami this year. that's called being overrated.