Welcome Back, Michael

I must partially agree, the fact that he can run doesnt mean great thing, I mean, look at randall cunningham

' date='Dec 8 2003, 21:30'] I must partially agree, the fact that he can run doesnt mean great thing, I mean, look at randall cunningham

You can't measure Randall Cunningham & Michael Vick's speed. Vick has another gear & he cuts with the best of em.

you guys honestly think he can run wildly around nfl linebackers and survive??

Vick isn't built like a QB, he's built like a running back & like backs his body can take more hits then most people. Warrick Dunn on the Falcons is 20 pound lighter then Vick & he takes a lot of punishment week in & week out. I wouldn't say he sucks ass, if you gave GM's a choice for one person to pick up out of all the players in the NFL, a good percentange will pick Vick.

i don't think vick is built like a running back. 2 separated shoulders, messed up thumb, sprained ankle, broken leg...all in about 2 years. you think he can keep throwing/running with those kinds of injuries?

cunningham used to be pretty similar to vick back in his prime.

i don't think vick is built like a running back. 2 separated shoulders, messed up thumb, sprained ankle, broken leg...all in about 2 years. you think he can keep throwing/running with those kinds of injuries?

cunningham used to be pretty similar to vick back in his prime.

He threw pretty well with all those injuries. The only injury in which he had to miss games was the broken fibula. Although he missed one game last season against the Giants. Look at Steve Mcnair he gets injured every week (some type of injury listed every week) yet he continues to play at a very high level.