Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Thar limk is to Colliders article about the article. Here's the Bleeding Cools article,

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/10/doomsday-to-appear-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

Doomsday Planned To Appear In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Bleeding Cool sources who have been rather reliable in the past have told us that they have seen Batman V Superman designs for the character of Doomsday.In the comics, Doomsday was the creature who killed Superman, in an epic battle across all the Superman titled, culminating a battle composed entirely of splash pages drawn by Dan Jurgens.

Recently, the character returned in the rebooted New 52 Superman titles, in the crossover event Doomed masterminded by Scott Lobdell.

Now, of course, much can change in the production process. This may be used purely for flashback purposes on the screen, looking at the life (and death) of Superman. It may be purely for promotional efforts to accompany the film. Or it may not make it to the final cut.

But as of now, it looks like Doomsday, the killer of Superman, be in the next film will Superman make it out alive?

Probably. It is the dawn of justice after all. And not the wake.

When I see this pic, the first thing in mind is Batman's butt is screwed up.... LMAO.

Super boner :laugh:  Super screwed :shifty:

I personally don't expect the bad guy in this to be Doomsday but guess we'll have to wait and see.  I always figured they'd hold him for the next MoS movie and use something else to bring batman and ww and others together as a setup for the JL movie.

Doomsday hints would be awesome though. Death And Return Of Superman movie*? YES PLEASE!

*As long as it's sorta true to the comics with Doomsday, Eradicator, Superboy, Steel, Cyborg, Mongul, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

^Nice wallpaper! :)

Also, Batflack's cowl looks awesome! Definitely something that I was hoping for! :D

So Superman will not only have the advantage of super-strength, he can also just move left and right really fast until Batman gets super-tired.

My guess would be that Doomsday is introduced towards the end of the film, probably in a post-credit teaser. Then he'll probably be the main villain in the Justice League movie because he is powerful enough to warrant the superhero team-up. Superman will die in the movie, probably during the final, climatic battle with Doomsday. Then there could be a mass-effect-shepard-breath-after-the-red-ending-esk teaser in a post-credits teaser.

It practically writes itself.

My guess would be that Doomsday is introduced towards the end of the film, probably in a post-credit teaser. Then he'll probably be the main villain in the Justice League movie because he is powerful enough to warrant the superhero team-up. Superman will die in the movie, probably during the final, climatic battle with Doomsday. Then there could be a mass-effect-shepard-breath-after-the-red-ending-esk teaser in a post-credits teaser.

It practically writes itself.

You can't kill Superman... that is bad for follow up movies and they know it.

You can't kill Superman... that is bad for follow up movies and they know it.

Hence, the last sentence in my paragraph. It's a Mass Effect reference, so I guess if you didn't play the game it would have gone over your head. Basically, the post-credits teaser in the Justice League movie would be Superman coming back to life.

It looks fantastic!! I love the texture on it as well! This picture also confirms that there are no white lenses, which I'm okay with. Seeing his eyes kinda fits the cowl.