Match 12: Germany vs Portugal

23 members have voted

1. 1. Germany, Portugal or draw?

• Germany
    • Portugal
    • Draw
  2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Portugal score?

• 5+

PortuLOL.

Bad day for Portuguese everywhere. To be honest I was expecting the Germans to win, but not that decisively. There's definitely something weird about this World Cup. So manu upsets in the first twelve games!

Pepe was just being stupid. If he hadn't done that, Portugal might have had a chance... but after that it looked like Portugal just gave up.

Pepe was just being stupid. If he hadn't done that, Portugal might have had a chance... but after that it looked like Portugal just gave up.

Nope, the problem started in the players heads. The team was VERY WEAK, they almost didn't represent any danger. Then the weirdness went on: first the first goal, then the stupidity by Pepe, the injuries of Hugo Almeida and Coetr?o (wth two top players suffering injuries in the first game? bad physical preparation or what?), the missed penalty for Portugal and the list goes on. It was definitely a bad game for Portugal and I salute Germany for doing a good game.

• Like 1

At 3-1, I gave Portugal far too much credit.

Man... Were you ever wrong. :)

I have no idea what you're talking about :P

Poor ronaldo! He really needs to change his nationality or something.

Move to brazil! He already knows portuguese. :D  

Portugal are a talented side without discipline, whereas the Germans play like a well oiled and drilled unit. They looked really good today even before the sending off.

And I'm sorry but the rules of football are clear. You act aggressively and you're off, and that's precisely the way it should be IMO, it strongly discourages violent play. That said I really do think that FIFA need to do more to punish people that are playacting, so I can see why Pepe was annoyed.

• Like 2