0.27-bil-year-old Rock Evokes

Last updated at 18:53 Dec.8 Xinhua Network

1070881066_8YaWrF.jpg

Take a look at the image above, in which there are 5 Chinese character-like marks on the rock. And then compare these 5 marks with the attached image -- in which there are 5 Chinese characters meaning "Chinese Communist Party". Both are similar. Rocksy has confirmed that the rock has about 0.27 bil year history, and the characters are formed naturally without man-made traces.

The rock is located at Lang Ma He Gorge, Pintang County, Guizhou Province, China.

Local folks that is a sign why CCP is destined to be the savior of Chinese people. So they call the rock as "Savior Stone". See the pic below (Red characters in the pic mean "Savior Stone".

1070881067__YaWrF.jpg

Tiresome superstition! If that was what God wrote there and wanted to show us that CCP would be rampant on the planet, why was his Chinese handwriting so crappy? Just as crappy as what CCP does in ruling China?

By JB

http://news.sina.com.cn/s/2003-12-08/18531289013s.shtml

post-7-1070901223.jpg

Edited by JohnsonBox

i don't see a resemblance between what's on the rock and the 5 char picture.

do they say anything about the particulars of the discovery? how do they know that someone didn't carve the "characters"? the middle pic looks like a badly done photoshopped pic.

That is the biggest most flaggrent propoganda act I have ever seen.

Its sad that people fall for this stuff. JB arnt you afraid that the government will get mad at you?

Anita,

(1)You're a foreigner for China and don't know of characteristics of Chinese characters, so you cannot recognize the comparability between both. But for me, a native-born Chinese, and for any Chinese who understan how to write Chinese, they look interestingly similar.

(2)"Rocksy has confirmed that the rock has about 0.27 bil year history, and the characters are formed naturally without man-made traces."

CCP is now trying to get a better relationship with US govt., so what will I have to worry about? All I said is just a truth.

Anita,

(1)You're a foreigner for China and don't know of characteristics of Chinese characters, so you cannot recognize the comparability between both. But for me, a native-born Chinese, and for any Chinese who understan how to write Chinese, they look interestingly similar.

(2)"Rocksy has confirmed that the rock has about 0.27 bil year history, and the characters are formed naturally without man-made traces."

CCP is now trying to get a better relationship with US govt., so what will I have to worry about? All I said is just a truth.

That's cool...to me Chinese characters look like scribbling. My writing looks like scribbling to me. :o

I am suspicious about any kind of news that China's gov't releases to the public. If that rock REALLY is .27b yo, why is there no evidence of erosion? 270,000,000 yrs is a HECK of a long time for something that detailed to still exist and be recognizable.

Okay Anita, you are clever and have come to the point.

Cos I didn't translate the whole original ariticle.

The rock in the gorge is actually a huge fallen stone that has broken into two parts and then 5 Chinese characters inside it appeared on the zone of fracture. When exactly did the rock drop down and break into tow parts? It may be just one hundred years ago. That is why we cannot find erosion phenomenon on the fracture.

Edited by JohnsonBox

The rock might be old, but clear, complex, human-recognized characters don't magically appear on *any* rocks.

Very sad if such "propaganda" truly works on anyone, let alone sad for anyone who tries to pull such a stunt on anyone.

By the way, who the heck is this "Rocksy" whose "confirmation" is given such credibility? Whoever/whatever they are, I wouldn't take a thing they say at any time seriously, regardless of topic.

Really really sad that anyone outside National Enquirer equivalent would even think to present such stuff as "fact".

Okay, gotta go check in with my local human-headed snake lady.