September Desktops

@futile:

nice desktop fella :)

Here's a tip to make that WB skin look even better: Add a line saying

Flatbar = 1

to the uid file for a nice XP style flat systray (see my destop above for how it looks)

thanks for the Tip "Cheeky" I got the Bikini Pic from NeoBonds Background, used Bicubic resizing, seems to look just as good. Dunno why, could be the grid that takes your eye away from the bluriness ?

And the other pic was a 320x240 image I think lemmie find the source......

http://www.joblo.com/moviewallpapers/finalfantasy.htm

check there, think that might be it..

here is some I just found, not used thou..

http://www.charlotte.com/justgo/movies/wal...alfantasywp.htm

-

I may upload the Image with just the bikini if you want it, see what the quality is like without the grids.

-

-

Futile

Or perhaps Neobond could tell us his source :)

Because the image he got isn't the one I found on several sites. (My pic shows Aki almost mirrored, but I think the shadows are different, so that should be another image :) (Maybe only my eyes trick me)

THX man :)

You're right, the softened one looks a bit better :)

I'll try some PSP-Filters, to get a smooth skin, and to prevent losing the "crispyness"...

What gfx-program are you using? Photoshop?

Ok - maybe its not my desktop I'm showing off here. It could be my desktop if I selected the right overlay colour in Winamp Vis Studio though.

Not all visualisatons are approprate for this sort of things - esp. ones with alot of black in em.

september.jpg

with a slow moving one that doens't go black. Have you ever used Dremples? Do it using that set to the slowest speed in desktop overlay mode.

Set your button colour to (255,0,255) :D

Dan :)