September Desktops

Webgraph's desktop update :

Changed the appearance colors to match the Luna theme in Windows XP and changed the wallpaper to the Windows XP blue! This project is near completion and what does everyone think of my progress? :D

Heh, a fellow Terragen user ;)

I used to render some stuff with Terragen, but 1. Matt (the coder) hasn't updated it a long time...

and 2. The restriction to 1280x960 (or something like that?) makes it hard to render a wallpaper for people using 1600x1200 (like me :D)

Terragen is great, you practically have to do nothing and it creates photo-realistic landscapes. Whereas Bryce (even the latest version) you have to really know what you are doing to create anything comparable.

Oh I love that kind of programs! I've been using Vistapro since 3.11 version (in DOS), and i've seen Terragen a couple of times... it's great, the bad thing is that it's slllooooowwwww. I know, it's much more complex that most of that proggies, but still :)

Even with that little thing, the program is great :)

Vistapro! That takes me back! I remember using that back when DOS knowledge was actually required to use a computer. I remember back then it was too complicated for me, I couldn't figure out what most the buttons did! Still, I manager to put together an animation that took days to render. Oh the joy...