Paul McCartney Really Is Dead

i dont know.. that looks somewhat believable.. especially the voice parts.. the "new Paul's" voice does sound more whiney and in a much higher pitch.. im not a Beatle fan, but i think someone who's been listening to them since the 60s might know stuff like this..

anyway, here's a helpful link

funny how after a couple hours of looking around Paul is dead sites, the words "Who" and "Cares" oddly come together.. :ermm:

I would consider my dad one of the best experts of the Beatles out there, had him go thru the site...he's been a fan of theirs since the 60's; owns almost every book written about them.

He still isnt convinced....so I guess I'm not....very interesting though

• 2 weeks later...

This doesnt come from nothing though, the Beatles did help in creating this controversy. I dont believe it to be true, I think the beatles just like to mess with peoples heads. It is quite entertaining though, and very interesting. The evidence looks believeable, and it seems the beatles are quietly trying to tell you that Paul is in fact dead. I dont think its true though, just a joke.

I find these sites to be of great interest actually, despite the fact i dont buy into the theories. However, some of the Paul Is Dead clues i have seen have been made up by people clutching at the proverbial straws

Wasn't there a Beatles album that they used a body double as a stand in for one of the Beatles (I forget what one they doubled) because one of them was not available for the album shot? It's a cover with one the four of them standing backwards or something...or one of them standing backwards...I don't clearly remember.

Anyway, with that album cover in mind, I remember people getting all uptight and saying that that particular member was rumoured to have died because he was not in the shoot. Obviously un-true but it makes you recognize how fast people jump to conclusions about things.

Also another note about that same album cover; one of the members of the Beatles had an O.P.P. (Ontario Provincial Police) badge on his jacket. Though that was kind of cool for all my fellow Canadians out there.

• 2 weeks later...
lmao wut idiot made that site :p

Maybe an idiot that cannot spell "what." People are poisoning the world with their ignorance...no wonder we'll destroy ouselves.

I think he's on to something... I have a similar theory.

One of my favorite singers "Stick Man" went through the same thing and I'm currently working on a site deditacted to his imposter as well.

You see, stick man was involved in a horrible deshrubbing accident while he was looking for his wallet he had dropped behind a row of shubs and they quickly had to find a replacement for him as well. Here is a breif clipping from the stick man site.

"Take note the height, eye position, head shape and chin level of StickMan in 1969. As you can see when I have placed that image side by side of a picture taken from him on New Years Eve they have changed. And if this is not proof enough then listen to these voice comparisons....."

I'll be finishing that page up soon!

post-92-1073678237.jpg