Apollo 11

i dont believe that apollo 11 landed on the moon, there are lots of tapes and poctures of proof

a) multiple shadows on objects indicating multiple light sources (ie studio lighting)

b) if the videos are sped up, they follow exactly the laws of physics and gravitational forces here on earth

c) pictures taken of neil armstrong walking down the ramp to be the 'first person' to land on teh moon, when obviously the photographer was on teh moon first

d) as quick reply has mentioned, the radiation between teh earth and the moon would kill / mutilate you

e) crosshairs of camera sometimes appearing behind objects

and lets not forget the main reason i dont believe they landed on the moon

f) teh flag is blowing even tho there is no atmosphere on the moon to all wind or gaseous movements strong enough to move the flag

its a government conspiracy, the US government knew that if they didnt reach to moon before russia or china then they were at risk of loosing the space domain, they NEEDED to be the first on teh moon to maintain their postition as the strongest country in the world

oh, what a conspiracy, naughty naughty government

*runs around like a maniac singing the conspiracy song*

:pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier:

i saw some rebuttal to the conspiracy theory: did we land on the moon? and i seen points on either side presenting they case if they did/didn't and I've got to say that they both make good arguments

False arguments:

-Radiation Belt

-3rd Person Camera Angles

-When you see Niel jumping down from the ladder to the surface, there is a faint line/tone of color changes slightly exactly where the horizon is

-Horizon never goes very far

-Political Motives to fake it

-Rebuttal sites blame stuff on "wierdness of being in outerspace" which means they have no clue

True Arguments:

-Most of the false arguments were proven invalid

Don't forget it could be something else nobody has thaught of (except for the one and only Quick Reply) like they did make it to the moon, but because of poor lighting/unable to make a live transmission they show a prerecorded version of it to show some visual confirmation to the public that they couldn't get

:ninja:

You know the only way to prove 100% that we didn't go to the moon would be to go to the moon and recreate every picture that was taken. And then compare them...good luck on that.

or NASA could just restart the moon program and show us concise proof of their moon travels with high-res proof

But if they did that once again you'd have to take the word of another government agency, and we all know you conspiracy theorist never believe the government. Their full of lies... :rolleyes:

I had Buzz Aldrin as a professor for a space studies class at the University of North Dakota in the mid-80s. He did not come across as person who would take part in a conspiracy of this nature.

I could provide a strong argument to contradict every one of your concerns, but who has the time for that? Needless to say if you ever decide to study some real science... physics, chemistry, etc.... you will discover that all of those claims you made are false.

Moreover I know first hand that our guys went to the moon, as I have worked with and been taught by one of the scientists that analyzed some of the rocks that were brought back by Neil and the gang. It was completely real.... you really need to know that.

<sarcasm>

Of course, it makes sense now!

The Russians and Chinese would have been content to take the United States word for it that they had gone to the moon, so much so that they didn't watch and listen with optical and radio telescopes. I also now see that these two countries, which managed to obtain some of the United States' most sensitive secrets (like the atomic bomb) wouldn't have found out from the hundreds of thousands of people involved in the construction and running of Apollo, that it was all a fake! Instead it was down to a few conspiracy theorists (with nothing to gain) to work out that this was the most enourmous rouse of all time.

From all this we can reasonably discount the launching of massive rockets, the ill fated (but surely TV ratings inspired) Apollo 13 and most significantly the claims of the astonauts (who must be massive liars as opposed to pioneer heros).

</sarcasm>

My only hope is that either:

Your astounding insight will no doubt make you interesting to the visiting aliens and you'll soon be abducted and taken to the mothership.

Or far more likely, that someone will go back to the moon and show us the proof (although I dare say that you'll claim it's all faked too!).

there have been plenty of "conspiracies" about the moon landing. and they all include the same exact arguments that you are using... but if you look around, there are many more pieces of proof that prove your arguments wrong.

and if i'm not mistaken... we have put men on the moon after that, so i'm thinking that whole radiation belt theory goes down the drain, unless uhh.. we faked those too?

a) reflections from the earth, objects on the moon, the sun itself could provide the different light sources

b) what i remember, his hand movements are the same as on earth, while he is still jumping slowly...so if it was sped up then, his hands would be skitz

c) there is a boom that extends from the moon lander with a camera

d) space suits help prevent that, and maybe the sun wasnt out at the time

e) havent seen any crosshairs, and if they did appear behind objects, then it would mean that some stuff was computer generated as layering would have to be put in place, and that wasnt avaliable back then

f) He twists the flag into the ground, which causes the ripple

It amazes me, as someone who grew up during the "race to the moon" ( I was 11 when they landed on

the moon), that there are so many people who are foolish to believe that we didn't land on the moon.

These people, believe we didn't land on the moon, but will believe anything the "bill & hillary" crowd

tell them :p

What someone with a high power telescope should do, is photograph the stuff on the moon.

:alien: