Woman Lets God Drive Car, God Immediately Runs Down Guy On Motorcycle

Don't blame your crappy driving on God.

I would have at least blamed the Devil. Of course, she might have wanted to part with that age old cliche.

You mean like how people praise god when a kid is pulled from a pile of rubble, but ignore the fact 100 other people, including children, were killed? You mean how one minute y'all argue that human suffering is a result of free will but the next talk about miracles and god intervening in peoples' lives?

This woman is an idiot, but she belongs to a larger culture which believes that there is a constant all powerful being around you which intervenes in trivial daytime tasks. God turns a blind eye to the suffering of millions, he isn't going to drive your car, help you find your keys when you're late to job interview or help you win a Grammy.

Everything happens for a reason, so dont start blaming God that your world isnt perfect. Us humans made it like that in the first place. You dont know reasoning behind the actions. When you get to heaven then you'll know everything you want. Thats if you actually get there though.

Yes the kids and adults might be dying and ofcourse its not nice to see, but it could be their families fault, becuase as you may not know, sometimes punishments are brought on your second and third generations.

So why is it, that when something bad happens you guys start asking stupid questions like this. But if its something good, then suddenly God doesnt exist, he's imaginary and all those other things you say.

So why is it, that when something good happens you guys start claiming its god like this. But if its something bad, then suddenly God has a plan.

Everything happens for a reason, so dont start blaming God that your world isnt perfect. Us humans made it like that in the first place. You dont know reasoning behind the actions. When you get to heaven then you'll know everything you want. Thats if you actually get there though.

Yes the kids and adults might be dying and ofcourse its not nice to see, but it could be their families fault, becuase as you may not know, sometimes punishments are brought on your second and third generations.

Please. No. Enough with the superstitions.

• Like 2

CcdMm3Y.jpg

Ok, it's valid alright. Thank you, have a nice day. Drive safely. McDonalds? Uh, take the next exit. Bye.

Umm... well, I'm not sure just one license could be enough. Perhaps 10-15 of them?

But theres plenty of proof out there [...] simply pick up the bible.

Yeah! The same way Gandalf is real! Juck pick up "The Lord of The Rings"!

• Like 3

Believe what you want, but no matter what no one will ever make me stop believing in God. I know he exists, and I know he listens to be, becuase I have had situations where he really has helped me in life.

This woman proves on of two things, either

1: God doesn't exist

2: God is an evil a-hole.

Let it go...

let your peace return to you...

Yeah! The same way Gandalf is real! Juck pick up "The Lord of The Rings"!

I was just about to reply the same thing.  The Bible is a book, a long boring story.  Maybe it's a "best seller" but it's still only a book.

Same thing with all the other variation of it...

Why do human need to depend on the tellings of a God to enjoy life (the good and the bad)?  Wow, just learn to think by yourself.

but it could be their families fault, becuase as you may not know, sometimes punishments are brought on your second and third generations.

ya, right.... makes perfect sense.

Let it go...

let your peace return to you...

why do you claim to know that peace ever left him? 

why do you claim to know that peace ever left him? 

I take it you have no idea what this means...  Because you are way off with your comment...

When you come to a place, let it be as you (which is peaceful) while maintaining peace in yourself, that which is around you becomes peaceful as you are. If they do no accept that, then take it back with you

God exists but isn't what these Christians think it is. It isn't a he or she, and it doesn't intervene unless we ask for it. And even if we ask for help, the help doesn't usually come in the form we want. Because we're here alive as humans on planet earth in 2014 to learn lessons. This world is ABOUT suffering. Without suffering it would be pointless. We need it to learn and grow. There has to be a bad guy for an interesting story - there has to be tension, problems, etc. It's all just one big freaking story and God gets to experience all of it - all possibilies - through us. We're basically a creative outlet for God.

This suffering fetish you lot seem to have is quite disturbing. It's probably the most disturbing aspect of any religion, but it seems more pronounced in Christianity. Even more disturbing it is the idea that even god-fearing innocent folks could be punished for something another family member did. Am I the only one who sees how absolutely wrong and deranged that is? I can't fathom how people who believe this can even function in society.

• Like 2

Well then. I see that God and I have a fundamental disagreement on the definition of fairness. His definition seems to include the words "slavery" and "torture" whereas mine doesn't. I'm going to have to have a chat with the old man to see which bible and/or dictionary I should be using. 

I take it you have no idea what this means...  Because you are way off with your comment...

When you come to a place, let it be as you (which is peaceful) while maintaining peace in yourself, that which is around you becomes peaceful as you are. If they do no accept that, then take it back with you

I read it as a reference to Frozen.  :D

Well then. I see that God and I have a fundamental disagreement on the definition of fairness. His definition seems to include the words "slavery" and "torture" whereas mine doesn't. I'm going to have to have a chat with the old man to see which bible and/or dictionary I should be using. 

I read it as a reference to Frozen.  :D

Frozen is a great movie...

It does! How could you know if 10 years from now that same motorcyclist would have done something horribly blasphemous like wearing clothes made with two different fabrics? Nobody can know, therefore the only rational choice is to believe!

• Like 2

It does! How could you know if 10 years from now that same motorcyclist would have done something horribly blasphemous like wearing clothes made with two different fabrics? Nobody can know, therefore the only rational choice is to believe!

That's some "Minority Report" logic, hehehe. :)

It does! How could you know if 10 years from now that same motorcyclist would have done something horribly blasphemous like wearing clothes made with two different fabrics?

ohhh yes, that explains it, my great great grandfather once had a ham sandwich, makes sense now.

:s

Why does everyone have so much hate against God? If he doesnt exist like you guys claim, then just leave it, why you have to start making jokes about it?

Why does everyone have so much hate against God? If he doesnt exist like you guys claim, then just leave it, why you have to start making jokes about it?

Because this status quo where people, such as that woman, can come up with excuses involving imaginary friends has to end.

Next time, I'm going to blame eru il?vatar for all of it.

Why not? It's fun. And it keeps people like you uncomfortably shifting around in your pants. Both very noble goals.

• Like 3

Your question reminded me of this video.

Why not? It's fun. And it keeps people like you uncomfortably shifting around in your pants. Both very noble goals.

To be honest I dont care what you say becuase in the end, you'll be the one regretting your decision. I lose nothing from this, its you people, who will lose everything. And when you realize that all this is real, it will be too late.

To be honest I dont care what you say becuase in the end, you'll be the one regretting your decision. I lose nothing from this, its you people, who will lose everything. And when you realize that all this is real, it will be too late.

I guess we can call god, he will bring us a house and a car when we are in need.