!Hero Miles!Please Look In Here!

http://www.heromiles.org/

this is a must!! please check it out and help our

hero's giving thier lives for us!!

-----------------------------------------------

In September 2003, the Pentagon started giving soldiers stationed in Iraq two-week leaves in the largest R & R program since the Vietnam War. Soldiers on R & R or Emergency Leave are flown by the military to Germany or three airports in the United States, Baltimore/Washington, (BWI), Dallas/FortWorth, (DFW), or Atlanta, (ATL ) for free.

The soldiers have been responsible for flights the rest of the way in the U.S. to their destinations, until Congress provided funding for this purpose on November 3, 2003. However, this funding is not yet available and may not be sufficient for all the troops or troops on "Emergency Leave".

Pay for US soldiers to have some time of from killing afghanis? NO thanks.

*%*"(*&$%&")!")$*)($(*?$&(?$()!"?()_

ERROR : what was i thinking? They are liberating people. Where was that deluded left wing babble comming from?

post-7-1071074214.png

ERROR : what was i thinking? They are liberating people. Where was that deluded left wing babble comming from?

**** off.. i think we shuld bomb russia

man that post blew my mind... we left vietnam many years ago, i thought we were over blaming soldiers for following orders and protecting themselves. It is fine to be against the orders or the people who issue them but by no means do you have any right to blaim the soldiers.

Yeah, many of the troops would be or are of the middle to lower income classes without the military. You don't see the sons and daughters of CEOs fighting over there and risking their life (though I'd love to read stories if there are). The troops didn't personally cast a vote to invade any nation--that was decided by the President.