Anybody an NBA fan?

Im not a fan nor do i play basketball really... We have a couple really good teams around here in Israel (Maccabi Tel Aviv for example won the euro cup or whatever it's called) and i kinda look at the games once in a while...

SHOWTIME LAKERS!!! :D

Lakers is the most hated team in the NBA, the "beat LA" chant can be heard in every city away from LA. But once you become a lakers fan, its for life. Doesn't matter if you move to another city, you're always a Lakers fan. Because the Lakers has a winning tradition. In the last 20 years, they missed the playoffs only once.

And for this season, with 4 hall of famers, it's merely a formality to play each and every game, it's obvious the Lakers will take the ring.

GO LAKERS!! :D

And for this season, with 4 hall of famers, it's merely a formality to play each and every game, it's obvious the Lakers will take the ring.

you say that likes its a good thing. yeah its good for lakers fans, but that is B-A-D for the NBA.

DALLAS won against the lakers!!!!!! 93 - 110 :woot: :devil:

They ended the lakers 10 game streak...the last time dallas won at the staples center was in december 1990!!!

The referees where a little against LA, but they where against dallas on the last game where the lakers visited the mavericks, (lakers won 114-103) so it's equal now. :cool:

All the info about the game

Dallas is on the way to the playoffs this year!!!

(Governor A. Schwarzenegger and Jack Nicholson where present at the game!)

Edited by Albino

While all pro athletes are grossly overpaid, the NBA is the worst. I can't count the number of times I've shut off a game in disgust after an entire team making a total of $150 mil would stand there and let an opponent drive to the basket for an easy jam or layup. College baseketball is where it's at. However unless David Stern does something about these players going right to the NBA or leaving college after one season, there won't be any more quality NCAA hoops.

I'm an NBA Fan, I like the sixers, they are at the top of the Atlantic division, but, that doesn't say much since the entire atlantic division sucks. :(

Edited by newsgeek

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST LAKERS GAME I'VE SEEN SO FAR!! since i live in LA i get every lakers game instead of pistons :(

but that was beautiful game.... it just got worse for the lakers as it was ending, my favorite part was when russel (lakers) passed the ball to no one.. the commentater was making fun of him, it was so funny.

then it got scary when they had cold shooting, only 2 points in 5 minutes, but they still Mav's WON!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST LAKERS GAME I'VE SEEN SO FAR!! since i live in LA i get every lakers game instead of pistons :(

but that was beautiful game.... it just got worse for the lakers as it was ending, my favorite part was when russel (lakers) passed the ball to no one.. the commentater was making fun of him, it was so funny.

then it got scary when they had cold shooting, only 2 points in 5 minutes, but they still Mav's WON!!

Yeah!!! totally right!!!!

They said russel did pass it to no one because he saw a guy with a yellow shirt sitting there, that got him confused (lame excuse!!).

And shaq missed more than the half of the freethrows!!! :D :D

It would be so great if the lakers wouldn't even enter the playoffs this season!!!!!!

That's what they deserve, 4 all-stars in a team, that should give them a lesson...

If the lakers coach could get kidd for the lakers he would pay even 90 mil!!!! ;)