EBOLA Outbreak

I didnt  proselyted anything as truth, im asking questions since the beginning, you are the one shouting "Nonsense!, you are crazy!, thats no proof!" without giving proof why it cant be.

So you dont have proof to convince me its impossible, and i don't have more proof than some articles,video and maps showing how stuff might connect.

I hoped to find open minds in here, but in the most part have received replies from 40+ Y/old guys that believe their own perception is reality. 

About the thin foil hat part, i take it off for you, so you can put your Cheetos in there and keep thinking between your boundaries.

You can't prove a negative, only a positive. You're the one making claims here, so you're the one that has to provide evidence for said claims.

So far, all you've provided is drivel.

LOL pointing out a few countries that don't participate does not in any way equate to conspiracy or dispute what you quoted me on. 

Few countries that dont participate = countries infected in the first place

= Countries with not very good infrastructure for health and cleanliness, with the bare minimum of care for those needing treatment and countries that have infected wildlife and no means of segregating the infected in time to not cause an outbreak.

• Like 1

To all those who think this is a conspiracy, how about smallpox? The last samples of the virus (that we know) were delivered to 2 labs, in the US and Russia. It would be so easy to release this, since there's no cure, only a "vaccine" that has many side effects. Stop the paranoia, I bet that the people in 10.000 BC didn't think the smallpox was a plot to wipe people out. Come on...

You can't prove a negative

Prove it.

It's a conspiracy

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't.

Yes it is

No, it really isn't. 

It's just an unfortunate event. Many people are dying :(.

The lack of common sense and logic in your comment is mind numbing. 

Conspiracy? I think it is, biggest outbreak ever!, 60% rise in ebola vaccine labs. Whats Next zombie apocalipse?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-troubling-truth-behind-the-ebola-outbreak/5377653

http://www.elmundo.es/grafico/salud/2014/08/04/53df8de222601d6c2a8b4581.html?cid=SMBOSO25301&s_kw=googleplusCM

Well, that was easy....

xD, It all started as what if?, wondering and asking questions trying to connect dots. Its not like i believe or care enough to defend it 20 pages. its the same as 9/11, religion, politics. its fun in the beginning then just becomes repetitive. Im not convinced it cant be, neither that it can. was 9/11 a conspiracy? 

The lack of common sense and logic in your comment is mind numbing. 

If you mention biowarfare its imposible because of geneva convention, and in the link you sent the countries infected are out of the convention. Then your mind was numb in the first place.

If you mention biowarfare its imposible because of geneva convention, and in the link you sent the countries infected are out of the convention. Then your mind was numb in the first place.

What makes for a numb mind is believing that any country is monumentally stupid enough to deliberately infect it's OWN people.

I could maybe conceive of a lunatic dictator trying it on enemy nations, but his own people?  Might as well just shoot himself in the head...

• Like 1

What makes for a numb mind is believing that any country is monumentally stupid enough to deliberately infect it's OWN people.

I could maybe conceive of a lunatic dictator trying it on enemy nations, but his own people?  Might as well just shoot himself in the head...

Im not blaming the country itself, because it will involve all the good people on it. in this type of event the responsible are most of the time a few politicians that find a way to make money. My country has been sold piece by piece by corrupt politicians and we are still finding out 8 years later. They know how to keep stuff secret.

The United States secretly tested chemical and biological weapons on American soil during the 1960s, newly declassified Pentagon reports show.

The tests included releasing deadly nerve agents in Alaska and spraying bacteria over Hawaii, according to the documents obtained Tuesday.

The United States also tested nerve agents in Canada and Britain in conjunction with those two countries, and biological and chemical weapons in at least two other states, Maryland and Florida.

The summaries of more than two dozen tests show that biological and chemical tests were much more widespread than the military has acknowledged previously.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-admits-bio-weapons-tests/

well, theres also other conspiracy theorist that suggest that ebola outbreak in african probably the works of men:

http://tomatobubble.com/id634.html

Doctors Without Borders (in French, M?decins Sans Fronti?res) was founded by French Zionist Jew Bernard Kouchner; a politician and doctor ranked as the "15th most influential Jew in the World" by the Jerusalem Post. The "humanitarian" Kirchner is also a rabid supporter of the UN and the EU. Zionist Kouchner openly supports going to war against Iran (if others measures fail). (here)

Though the angry villagers may not quite understand the geo-political aspects of this dirty game, they evidently sense that something is very strange about this latest disease outbreak. The fact that their suspicions point to an NGO group, which they would have had no way of knowing was a CIA-Mossad front, is most intriguing. The fear and suspicion (instincts) of the villagers is nothing to be laughed at!

the pictures in the end.. powerful.

Bernard_Kouchner_Israeli_President_Peres

"Humanitarian" Kouchner  of 'Doctors Without Borders' (left) shares a laugh with Israeli butcher Shimon Peres. 

kla-clark.jpg

"Humanitarian" Dr. Kouchner (second from left) poses with members of the CIA funded terrorist KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army)  

20081028_080403i-005.jpg"Humanitarian" Kouchner gets chummy with the mad dog killer George W Bush 

"Humanitarian" Dr. Kouchner (second from left) poses with members of the CIA funded terrorist KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army)  

U.N. Special Representative and Head of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo Bernard Kouchner

"Humanitarian" Kouchner  of 'Doctors Without Borders' (left) shares a laugh with Israeli butcher Shimon Peres. 

"Humanitarian" Kouchner gets chummy with the mad dog killer George W Bush 

French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner under the presidency of N. Sarkozy

If you want to spread conspirationist bullcrap, I am going to suppose that this might be allowed under the forum rules, but leave MSF or MDM out of it. They are good people trying to save lives, .

In no way does it mean that those countries who didn't participate in the treaty somehow equates to bio-warfare or experimentation going on. Any leap in that line of thinking is beyond asinine. Hence your comments defies logic and common sense. 

In no way does it mean that those countries who didn't participate in the treaty somehow equates to bio-warfare or experimentation going on. Any leap in that line of thinking is beyond asinine. Hence your comments defies logic and common sense. 

I agree with you, it doesn't directly mean there's experimentation going on. It means they are the line where geneva convention dies, and ethics die within. Money>Life

And yes there is space for ethics in war. They are the reasons we take part in treaties such as the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_Weapons_Convention and the Geneva Convention to name a couple. Yes unethical acts still happen but that they happen are not a reason to jump into the "weaponized ebola conspiracy" boat. 

I agree with you, it doesn't directly mean there's experimentation going on. It means they are the line where geneva convention dies, and ethics die within. Money>Life

That's still the enormous leap based on nothing more then a lack of participation in the treaty. The lack of participation does not equate that morals and ethics magically stop existing. If you're going to make extraordinary claims of some sort of evil working within the boarders of these countries, then it's on you to provide some extraordinary evidence of it happening. Some half cocked "past examples" don't count, show what's happening now. 

That's still the enormous leap based on nothing more then a lack of participation in the treaty. The lack of participation does not equate that morals and ethics magically stop existing. If you're going to make extraordinary claims of some sort of evil working within the boarders of these countries, then it's on you to provide some extraordinary evidence of it happening. Some half cocked "past examples" don't count, show what's happening now. 

Do you know whats happening down there? Gaza, Iraq, Ukraine,  theres war everywere. only people in there know and it seems the victims themselves dont trust. We are spectators, we can just talk and tweet.

Do you know whats happening down there? Gaza, Iraq, Ukraine,  theres war everywere. only people in there know and it seems the victims themselves dont trust. We are spectators, we can just talk and tweet.

Holy red herrings Batman, that completely has zero to do with ebola, the countries that didn't participate in the treaty being talked about or anything else related to this topic. Awesome job on completely jumping the topic. 

Holy red herrings Batman, that completely has zero to do with ebola, the countries that didn't participate in the treaty being talked about or anything else related to this topic. Awesome job on completely jumping the topic. 

Related to ethics in warfare?, awesome job ignoring the conversation and just trying to make fun of what i say.