I need some video editing help....

Hi Neowinians,

I recently went to a concert and my daughter took a video of the group during warm up (it was fine with them). During the video, she turned her phone horizontal and vertical a couple of times so that the orientation changes. This poses a problem as when it is vertical, all is well, but when it is horizontal, the band is sideways on the screen. I need someone with more smarts than me to help me edit it so that when it runs, the entire thing is upright like it should be. I tried iMovie and Moviemaker, but both turn the whole clip one way or the other. The clip is 1.17 GB.

Can anyone help? I will be happy to put it on a large file site for you to download, at your suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Barney

Filetype? If I understand correctly you have to cut the whole stuff into smaller pieces, rotate them, and finally join them back into a bigger file, right? Can you send me the video?

• Like 2

Can you guys PM me your emails? I will make a shared folder in Dropbox and you can get there after I send you the invite...... you're awesome! Just copy it from there are return the updated one. Please don't remove the file, just copy it to your computer....

Oh, it is an MP4 file.

Invite sent to everyone who PMed me. Thanks!

This is one of my most favorite groups. It is country, but one that I really love. This was during their warm-up / sound check. It is special as my daughter and I reunited for this event after years of separation, so I really thank you guys.

^ Sure. You are just sharing my folder for this file. It shouldn't cost you a thing for that. I have found it very helpful for storing school papers and project collaboration, such as this.