Sonne

Jennifer Lawrence, other celebrities have nude photos leaked on Internet after massive hacking campaign Dozens of photos of the 'Hunger Games' star in various stages of undress first appeared on the online message board 4chan, along with those of other possible A-list victims such as Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Kate Upton.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Sunday, August 31, 2014, 8:08 PM
Updated: Sunday, August 31, 2014, 8:18 PM
  • A
  •  
  • A
  •  
  • A
524559754.jpgANDREW COWIE/AFP/GETTY IMAGESAround 60 photos of Jennifer Lawrence in the nude were leaked after a massive celebrity hacking campaign.

Up to 60 photos appearing to be of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence in the nude have been leaked on the Internet, the result of a massive celebrity hacking campaign.

The snapshots first appeared on the online message board 4chan and appear to show the ?Hunger Games? star in various stages of undress.

Dozens of compromising photos of other A-list celebrities, including singers Rihanna and Ariana Grande, supermodel Kate Upton and actresses Kirsten Dunst and Leah Michele were also posted on the Internet.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jennifer-lawrence-celebrities-nude-photos-leaked-internet-article-1.1923369

Here is a master list of celebrities that the leaker has images and videos of

1409502927492.png

NEVER85

Ariana Grande? Who cares? That's like looking at a naked 12 year old.

• Like 1
+Anarkii

Only a few from that list id like to see, otherwise meh.

A member from here has already shared with me the better pictures anyway lol 

+Red King

Am I the only one who doesn't care about celebrity news and celebrity titties?

Edited by _Alexander
  • Like 8
Xerino

Don't see Scarlett Johannsen on that list... moving along..

• Like 4
spenser.d

Don't see Scarlett Johannsen on that list... moving along..

So that scarjo in the middle of the last picture means nothing to you... ;)

• Like 1
Jase

seen them... Meh :/

also did op post this with a potato? that news article is all over the place.

exotoxic

Wouldn't be suprised if some are found dead in a few days. :/

Richteralan

I guess celeb look-alikes aren't enough on Youpr0n.

vcfan

anyone want to take a guess which service got breached?

George P

anyone want to take a guess which service got breached?

I think it's pretty clear that it was iCloud.

• Like 1
vcfan

I think it's pretty clear that it was iCloud.

YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!

GarakObama

Maybe now people will be more careful with what they put on cloud services.

Torolol

i hope this will tarnish cloud reputation even more :laugh:.

And I seriously hope to see various lawsuit due this breach :rofl:.

I just loves seeing big corps getting sued.

XerXis

Apple and security :rolleyes: , it never really mattered to them

• Like 1
]SK[

Apple and security :rolleyes: , it never really mattered to them

I've not read how it was 'hacked'. Sadly these days being 'hacked' can purely mean someone got the account password rather than got around security with exploits.

• Like 1
XerXis

I've not read how it was 'hacked'. Sadly these days being 'hacked' can purely mean someone got the account password rather than got around security with exploits.

If it was one account with a bad password that would be a possibility. Even a trojan could have been used in that case. But all those accounts at once?

• Like 1
]SK[

From what I read this was done over a period of time not over night.  Makes sense as some girls have different coloured hair in the pictures.  If you want to see them go to /r/celebs on reddit.

timster

iCloud, easily the biggest collection of nudes.

I have seen them some of them and FWIW, Jennifer Lawrence does not need to be airbrushed at all!

• Like 1
DocM

No, she doesn't. Drop dead gorgeous, clothed or not.

guru

turns out 2 of her nasty photos are fakes. i doubt its icloud only hack as some of them had android  phones.. theory doing the rounds currently is cached passwords off a wifi connection at some emmy party

+E.Worm Jimmy

i thought this picture is appropriate :rofl:

14095610865838.jpg

• Like 6
Anibal P

turns out 2 of her nasty photos are fakes. i doubt its icloud only hack as some of them had android  phones.. theory doing the rounds currently is cached passwords off a wifi connection at some emmy party

Saw a couple of the pictures, it was pretty obvious some were faked, some were not that good at all

Orange

seen them... Meh :/

also did op post this with a potato? that news article is all over the place.

Yeah had to look, being male and all but end of the day like most said, why on earth would you even think of putting up nude photos to a online storage place, plus why is it all or most female celebs do nude pictures of them self.. are they bored or something :p

Boo Berry

That's what (eventually) happens when you take nude pictures of yourself. Better off using an old Polaroid film camera in this day and age.

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zikalify
      Instagram changes nudity policy after backlash
      by Paul Hill

Instagram has changed its nudity policy following backlash from users after it deleted posts from the account of plus-size model Nyome Nicholas-Williams. According to The Guardian, the deleted posts showed Nicholas-Williams with her eyes closed and arms around her breasts; this apparently violated the firm’s nudity policy and it turns out not everyone may have been held to the same standards.

Instagram was accused of discrimination in August after black people and plus-size models reported that the platform had been deleting their posts. In the case of Nyome Nicholas-Williams, Instagram also threatened to delete her account despite it being verified and having more than 62,000 followers.

Responding to the deletions of posts and the racism accusations, a spokesperson for Instagram said:

People like Nicholas-Williams will not have to wait long before they can begin posting on Instagram unimpeded because the company confirmed that the policy change will apply across both Instagram and Facebook starting this week.

Source: The Guardian

• By zikalify
      UN body raises concerns over digital assistants defaulting to female voices
      by Paul Hill

A new publication from UNESCO has raised concerns over digital assistants which default to a female voice and the impact this could be having on people. In the new report, called ‘I’d blush if I could’, UNESCO raises the concerns that it has and how they can be addressed.

The naming of the report highlights the issue the UN is trying to address. ‘I’d blush if I could’ is the response that Apple’s Siri gives when a user says “Hey Siri you’re a bi***.” In the report, UNESCO working with Germany and EQUALS Skills Coalition, set out five concerns that they have regarding the widespread usage of female voices for assistants, they are:

Google has already implemented features which encourage users to use manners when speaking to their digital assistant, however, UNESCO’s report still shows there are a couple more things that could be improved. In the document, the United Nations’ recommendations around AI gendering are included. They implore companies and governments to:

Discussing the findings, Saniye Gülser Corat, Director of Gender Equality at UNESCO, said:

Another suggestion UNESCO gave was for the teams building the software to be better balanced. It pointed out that today women only makeup 12% of AI researchers, represent just 6% of software developers, and are 13 times less likely to file an ICT patent than men. A section in the publication recommends that this gap can be closed with gender-equal digital skills education and training.

• By zikalify
      Gmail Smart Compose stops guessing gender pronouns
      by Paul Hill

Looking not to cause offence, Google has altered Gmail’s Smart Compose in order to avoid guessing someone’s gender incorrectly. Before the change, Google’s AI might interpret that you’re discussing meeting an engineer and because engineers are more likely to be men, Smart Compose would auto-suggest ‘him’ even if the person you’re talking about is a woman. With the update, you have to write exactly what you mean rather than accidentally tabbing and getting the wrong gender.

Discussing the change, Gmail product manager, Paul Lambert, said the issue was discovered earlier this year when he wrote “I am meeting an investor next week,” to which, Smart Compose, suggested the follow up question “Do you want to meet him?” even though the investor was a she. Due to the political sensitivities around gender, Google decided to stop guessing gender so it doesn’t get complaints from people down the road.

Google’s Smart Compose uses natural language generation (NLG) to learn how to write sentences. NLG consists of collecting up sentences and studying patterns between words. When it comes to sectors such as finance and technology, Smart Compose learned that it’s usually men in those fields so it began suggesting “he” or “him”.

According to Lambert, Smart Compose helps on 11% of the messages sent worldwide from Gmail.com. Meanwhile, the gender pronoun ban affects less than 1% of cases where Smart Compose would suggest something, so you’re experience is hardly going to change and you’re less likely to mess up your email.

Source: Reuters via The Verge

• By +Mirumir
      New app creates legally binding contracts for consensual sex

Full coverage

LegalFling - Get explicit about sexual consent, secured in the blockchain

"Is this the future of consensual sex?"

• By Hamza Jawad
      Microsoft and Amazon employees involved in sex trafficking scandal
      by Hamza Jawad

Although tech giants like Google have been in the center of controversy surrounding sexism, this time, Microsoft and Amazon are involved in a somewhat different side of the tech industry. According to a report published recently by Newsweek, hundreds of emails sent from high ranking officials of these companies to trafficked sex workers in the past few years have been uncovered.

Among the emails, 67 were sent from Microsoft employee email accounts, in comparison to 63 from Amazon. Quite a few more emails were also sent via employee accounts from various tech companies such as T-Mobile, Oracle, Boeing, and other local Seattle firms. Apparently, initial communications occurred via workplace accounts because Seattle pimps require an employee email or badge to make sure that their is no police involvement. Importantly, the men who sent these emails have not been charged as of yet, and not identified by Newsweek either.

Most of the emails were obtained by the publication through a public records request to the King County Prosecutor’s Office. Some were collected by law enforcement authorities back in 2015, amid a sting operation involving several high-level Microsoft and Amazon directors. These emails document the purchase of services from trafficked sex workers, and even the tech industry's control over brothels. According to authorities, trafficked Asian women service hundreds of men each day in Seattle.

In a statement emailed to Newsweek, Microsoft has made clear its strict policy against any employees involved in such "unethical" actions, noting:

Amazon made a similar statement to the publication, highlighting its investigations of the matter and referring to the company's Owner's Manual, which states that, "It is against Amazon's policy for any employee or Contingent Worker to engage in any sex buying activities" in the workplace, or any work-related setting.

Alex Trouteaud, Director of Policy and Research at Demand Abolition, a national anti-trafficking organization, noted that the tech industry is a “culture that has readily embraced trafficking.” He also felt that the tech sector was surprisingly nonchalant, with regards to this issue. In fact, according to Polaris, another leading anti-human trafficking organization, more than 700 Asian brothels are based in silicon valley.

It will be interesting to see what more will be uncovered as in-house investigations are conducted into this matter by tech giants such as Microsoft, and whether or not the matter will eventually fall into the hands of law enforcement agencies.

Source: Newsweek via Engadget