Third boob woman: 'I had a third breast implant so I can turn off men'

Perfect song in the background

"When you were here before couldn't look you in the eye...."

Who is gonna look in the eye when there are three boobs in front of you !

:D :D

Thing is, there are women who are born with >2 breasts, also known as polymastia, supernumerary breasts or accessory breasts. Their position, however, isn't always as expected. Sometimes there's a single breast on one side and two on the other - vertically displaced. That it two on both sides, more or less vertically displaced.

show the struggles she faces because of her surgery.?

Tridevil has also claimed she had the surgery because she didn?t want to appear as attractive to men.

?If I got a third breast implant most guys would think that?s weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty.

?I?m starting a reality show called Jasmine?s Jugs and my ultimate goal is to get it onto MTV. That?s my dream.?

talk about next level attention ######.

Snopes changed their determination from "Uncertain" to "False" but I the text of the article is still the same so I don't know what caused them to come to that conclusion (besides it just sounding wrong).

• Like 1

If she wanted to turn men off of her she should had a Penis surgically added to her chest or her forehead  :rofl:  all she's done is make a bunch of men want to touch them 

It's just the ethics behind doing this that rubs me the wrong way.  It's like the plastic surgeon is looking for publicity at her expense.  Clearly she has psychological problems.

Actually, I heard on the radio that the surgeon made her sign an NDA so that his/her name will NOT be released. I heard she had to go to a lot of different doctors before she found one that was willing (with an NDA) to do the surgery.

edit: I guess it's fake after all?

its her choice to have that done to her body and who are we to judge her. i supose all those celebs who had their personal pictures posted all over the net are in the wrong for having them taken and stored with week passwords or what ever else. 

its her choice to have that done to her body and who are we to judge her

I hate this BS argument.  Who are we?  We are the people, we are the audience, we are the judges.

Let's pretend for a moment that this is real and not a hoax...

She did it, fine great.  Then she poses in a bikini for press shots and youtube videos.  At that moment, we become the audience and she welcomes judgement.

• Like 1

I hate this BS argument.  Who are we?  We are the people, we are the audience, we are the judges.

Let's pretend for a moment that this is real and not a hoax...

She did it, fine great.  Then she poses in a bikini for press shots and youtube videos.  At that moment, we become the audience and she welcomes judgement.

good point. 

i am kinda glad it is a hoax, since it was all just too retarded sounding.       got an extra boob to keep men away? and still feel pretty?   then post youtube videos of it?    everything about it sounded off.