Share your Windows 10 Desktops

I noticed a lot of these screenshots are using the default 4 tile high start menu.

In case people don't know, you can click at the top of the start menu and drag up which will increase height and decrease width then you have more room to add tiles if needs be :)

I think that's a glitch. Log out and back in, and the Start menu should match the color of the taskbar. Elements of the OS just don't get updated like they should, including the live taskbar previews.

if this is in reference to my post, the different Start Menu color does survive a reboot. hopefully, MS turns this into a feature.

How do I make a toolbar without text? When I go to "New Toolbar," it makes me pick a folder.

Point at empty folder. Make taskbar unlocked, then right-click on the toolbar handle and uncheck title?

Just curious: How are all of you providing feedback, if all you're doing is undoing the hell out of it with all those customizations?

Just curious: How are all of you providing feedback, if all you're doing is FIXING the hell out of it with all those customizations?

Fixed.

We can fix it ourselves while still providing feedback.

Obviously the UI isn't on the top of their list, or else it'd look better.

Preview is more for how it works over all.

calm down there, guy.

Just curious: How are all of you providing feedback, if all you're doing is undoing the hell out of it with all those customizations?

Why does it matter?  It shows what can be done and how others user/prefer to use Windows.  No different from the other threads that have been made over the years showing off 9x, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7...customizations.  Not everyone prefers the stock look and many like to see how others use/mod the OS.

And this is the whole point of showing off your desktop and this thread.  If everyone kept it stock, would be pretty boring and useless for people to post their desktops.