Android Advice

I sold my 2013 Nexus 7 hastily and really miss it. I use an iPad Air mainly at home but the N7 used to be my tablet of choice for quick email checking, web browsing, and book reading. Now, it seems the only Google tablet I can get is the 9 which is almost as big as the iPad. Since I really want vanilla Android, is the Nexus 9 my only real choice? I miss having the small, thin Nexus 7 and holding it 1 hand in portrait while I used it.

I sold my 2013 Nexus 7 hastily and really miss it. I use an iPad Air mainly at home but the N7 used to be my tablet of choice for quick email checking, web browsing, and book reading. Now, it seems the only Google tablet I can get is the 9 which is almost as big as the iPad. Since I really want vanilla Android, is the Nexus 9 my only real choice? I miss having the small, thin Nexus 7 and holding it 1 hand in portrait while I used ii would just get the nexus 90

i would just get the N9  as it will be a great tablet and  comes with  andriod 5.0 Lollipop 

I sold my 2013 Nexus 7 hastily and really miss it. I use an iPad Air mainly at home but the N7 used to be my tablet of choice for quick email checking, web browsing, and book reading. Now, it seems the only Google tablet I can get is the 9 which is almost as big as the iPad. Since I really want vanilla Android, is the Nexus 9 my only real choice? I miss having the small, thin Nexus 7 and holding it 1 hand in portrait while I used it.

get a used nexus 4 (2014)   ;)

Team I'm tempted on the N9. That Dell does look nice though. Is it a pure Android?

this dell looks AWESOME.   i wonder what the negatives will be too?

I'd go with the the Nexus 9 ... 4:3 ratio for the win.

I guess Google doesn't think it's sucky obsolete  ratio that isn't good for anything :D

I don't expect the Nexus 7 (2013) to just disappear. Stores will still have them in stock.

You can still by the N7 and 10 on Amazon and other sites.  The play store will probably eventually have them back in stock...at least hte N7.  And you can get certified refurbed devices much cheaper.  So no real reason why you cannot get a new N7.