NFSU: Show your Cars

finally beat the game :) and my car is fully equiped, All LVL 3 performance improvements, including a body kit on my skyline.

So far the best i've dragged on 14th and vine is around the 22's, not sure if i can do better but im trying :)

Great car, although there arent really any benefits of this car over the Civic once you load everything on them :(

I use the skyline for drag and the civic for drifting blah.

post-78-1069608069.jpg

Heres mine, I know its prolly not as cool as the rest on here, but it will do till I get more body kit parts to make a nice lookin lancer. ^-^

Im only on like race 35 though.....I dont play all that much.

post-78-1069610780.jpg

how many cars actually in this game?

240SX 350Z 4DR_SEDAN AMBULANCE BUS CELICA CIVIC COUPE ECLIPSE FIRETRUCK FOCUS GOLF HATCHBACK IMPREZA INTEGRA LANCER MIATA MINIVAN NEON PANELVAN PEUGOT PICKUP PLATES RSX RX7 S2000 SENTRA SKYLINE SUPRA SUV TAXI TIBURON

Wow. After seeing all these screenshots, I'm thinking the Neon could be customized a lot better than what we've all ready seen. Anyone care to try their luck at customizing the Neon as best they think possible? No I don't have the game by the way, only a demo.

Personally I don't care for the Neon, but here's something I whipped up in 5 min:

Nice. ;) Can you put those mulit-colored rims on it? Or are those only for certain cars?

uhm UNDERGROUND CARS. THAT YOU "EARNED" not some bullshlt that you made in customize cars and then remake and remake and ect.

Is that the point of this thread? Well excuse me I didn't know. I only want to see what can be done with the neon. I don't have the game! :crazy: