Avengers : Infinity War

Interesting.. I wonder if this changes anything with the contracts... specifically with Chris Evans since he stated he is only signed on for Captain America 3 and Avengers 3.

Interesting.. I wonder if this changes anything with the contracts... specifically with Chris Evans since he stated he is only signed on for Captain America 3 and Avengers 3.

Wouldn't infinity wars be #3 just divided in 2?

Wouldn't infinity wars be #3 just divided in 2?

It's still one movie.. it's just split into two parts.. I think that's how the contract goes. Like they film the movie as one big film, then they split it. 

It's still one movie.. it's just split into two parts.. I think that's how the contract goes. Like they film the movie as one big film, then they split it. 

that's what I said :P :laugh:

Wow so many Marvel films till 2018.. Then after 2020 it be remakes again!! Looking forward to few of them.

Feige said the other day in an interview the Avengers after Ultron will be different, so a new team

Feige said the other day in an interview the Avengers after Ultron will be different, so a new team

Well didn't marvel come to some sort of agreement for spiderman? :P Hey a geek can dream.

Well didn't marvel come to some sort of agreement for spiderman? :p Hey a geek can dream.

It was asked during the event for Feige. He said it's a rumor or they aren't ready to announce anything on that subject. 

Well didn't marvel come to some sort of agreement for spiderman? :p Hey a geek can dream.

Not yet they are in talks though to use him

DC really should just give up and go home at this point, if they are even competing.

And think back, when you first watched Ironman (which I personally see as the start of all this) - did you think it would get THIS good?

I think they forgot Agent May with the Agents of Shield.  Not sure why Peggy Carter would be there. I thought she died? 

Flashback.

I thought the title said who will fight in Marvel's Infinity War? Flashbacks are in the past lol.

Holy crap that was awesome. I don't know much about comics, but I know enough to know that Thanos with the infinity gauntlet is going to be epic. 2018. 2019. Sooooo much waiting.  :cry:

• Like 1