What should Saddam Hussein's punishment be?

What should Saddam Hussein's punishment be?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Saddam Hussein's punishment be?

• Instant Death (firing squad, lethal injection, etc.)
    • Pain and suffering until death (torture)
    • Imprisonment until death (solitary confinement)
    • Stick him back in his spider hole and fill it with (hungry) rats!
    • Other

Now that he is in custody, and has had a fair trial, what do you feel his punishment should be, if he is convicted of killing hundreds of thousands of people? :crazy:

personally, i'd like to see him drawn and quartered.

but since that'll never happen, i'd suggest Mr. Henry Rollins' idea for how Milosevic should also be punished - every day, for 9 hours straight, he should be forced to carve the name of every single person whose death he is responsible for, into a wall (a-la, the vietnam memorial), as a reminder about what he's done, until his sorry ass dies in prison.

personally, i'd like to see him drawn and quartered.

but since that'll never happen, i'd suggest Mr. Henry Rollins' idea for how Milosevic should also be punished - every day, for 9 hours straight, he should be forced to carve the name of every single person whose death he is responsible for, into a wall (a-la, the vietnam memorial), as a reminder about what he's done, until his sorry ass dies in prison.

I LIKE that....excellent idea!!!! It would be great for anyone who murdered someone.

yeah shen's idea is good, something to make him realize what an ass he is. he cant have much of a conscience, so theyve got to find some way to get through to him.

Imprisonment, everything else on that list goes agains the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

[sarcasm] yah...like he followed THAT [/sarcasm]

get real....he deserves every bad thing that happens to his sorry ass