Neowin Uptime Project Group

Well, my neighbor's appartment (directly next to me) had a grease fire today, which prompted the fire department to come. The Fire Department had to shut down the power to the appartments near it, so my server went down. So I am out. gg guys.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to join the Neowin league, but when I try and do so the site asks me for a password. As I'm a tad lazy to read through 40+ pages to see if it's been posted, can someone tell me the password? or PM it to me.

If you wanna see my current uptime stats, they're located here

I'd like to join the Neowin league, but when I try and do so the site asks me for a password. As I'm a tad lazy to read through 40+ pages to see if it's been posted, can someone tell me the password? or PM it to me.

If you wanna see my current uptime stats, they're located here

I'm sure last I checked there wasn't a password for the Neowin group

Well, I've just read through 43 pages of this thread, and as far as I can tell, people are still using it, just not as much. I read of there being over 100 people at one point? Apparantely that figure is now down to 55, but that's still 55 people.

I wish I'd known of this kinda project before - I used to have access to a server that hadn't been switched off for close to 4 years, unfortunately it's currently being re-built and configured so it'd be a bit pointless installing the app on it in the future, but still, it'd have been nice to see an uptime of over 1000 days :)