So... PS4 faceplates?

They caught on that people were using wraps and other ways of customizing their consoles and are cashing in on the trend 

If we can get an official licensed way of customizing then I dare say quality should be better than 3rd party vinyl.

I approve of this, the ###### current glossy plastic scratches from just looking at it. Release a matte cover now :P

• Like 2

They only have the Little Big Planet and The Order: 1886 ones at the moment, but I'm hoping some better designs (i.e. ones that don't look like billboards for the games) are released. Less is more IMO.

Let's hope that Kojima's designs will become official. I want the top one so damn bad.

10534430_10152258734055986_6956095206918

They only have the Little Big Planet and The Order: 1886 ones at the moment, but I'm hoping some better designs (i.e. ones that don't look like billboards for the games) are released. Less is more IMO.

Let's hope that Kojima's designs will become official. I want the top one so damn bad.

10/10, would buy.

I would love a matte black one that matches the rest of the console.

I baby mine (only clean it with a microfibre cloth) and the glossy bit is covered in micro scratches.

If we can get an official licensed way of customizing then I dare say quality should be better than 3rd party vinyl.

I approve of this, the ###### current glossy plastic scratches from just looking at it. Release a matte cover now :p

:laugh:

The MGS5 look very good.

the black version looks seriously boss! Wow.

Yeah, we've had LEs with faceplates for most of 2014:

TLoU:R

MGS Foxhound

Disney's Frozen

Destiny

and now LBP3 and The Order faceplates sold separately. I imagine we'll only see them for games which aren't bundle "worthy" (from Sony at least).

Yeah, we've had LEs with faceplates for most of 2014:

TLoU:R

MGS Foxhound

Disney's Frozen

Destiny

and now LBP3 and The Order faceplates sold separately. I imagine we'll only see them for games which aren't bundle "worthy" (from Sony at least).

Really?! Must find this.

All I currently have is a Destiny vinyl set given to me by Sony reps at Eurogamer 2014.

Really?! Must find this.

All I currently have is a Destiny vinyl set given to me by Sony reps at Eurogamer 2014.

I think it was Japan exclusive for being in their movie charts for so long:

Frozen-PS4.jpg

Is this the Destiny set you have?

-font-b-Destiny-b-font-Design-High-Quali

I guess we will have to wait for a third party to have cheap blank faceplates that we can customize ourselves or buy a 3d printer. 

All matte <3 That looks 100x better Sony... why gloss... why?

Probably looks more sexy in showrooms/events or something.

Microsoft loves the gloss as well, I rather all the consoles be a matte finish.

And Nintendo :(

At least we've got a chance here to rid the PS4 of gloss.

• Like 1

Meguiars plastic polish will reduce the micro scratches on most plastic gloss surfaces.

Takes a little bit of time, I recommend finding an old piece of equipment to try it out on.

I use a rotary with it to speed it up but I've detailed exotics on the side for years b