Share your 48-hour Xbox Live trial

Ironman273

I have 2 codes. First 2 PMs get them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
KomaWei

Whoever needs one send me a PM. Whoever sends me the first PM gets it. I only have 1 to give away.

Snakehn

Anybody have any spare 48 hours card? i don't get paid until next week and need to play MW3 :)

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
SkyDX

I would be in need of one, a friend wants to play Forza with me and I haven't used my 360 in ages. I would even offer a Hedone closed beta key in exchange!^^

Nicholas-c

Gold has ran out and don't get paid until Friday. Much love <3 =3

SkyDX

Have 1, first PM gets it.

PM sent :)

• 1 month later...
Roger H.

I'll take one too - i'm back on Xbox after 3yrs! (oct 2008!) but forgot to get the freaking card. They have this nice deal now of 9.99 for 3 months but girlfriend has the credit card :( LOL Spent too much for christmas so i'm being punished. :p

team_NOOB

Wouldn't mind getting a code if someone has one please :) Would like try MW3 online.. might buy a subscription anyway (only $11.95) but would like to try before I buy ;)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Everlive89

I have 3 codes PM me, first come first serve :)

Now have 4 message me if you are interested.

One left

Still have one left.

All gone :)

• 1 month later...
Damien

Any spares, let me know. in the meantime I'm just waiting anxiously for Ninja Gaiden III :D Oh and I still have Halo 3 to finish....where did all my time go o0

• 3 weeks later...
+Kyle

Hey guys, I am looking for one if you happen to have any. :)

• 3 weeks later...
game_over

Anyone got a spare code for an XBOX noob.. just want a quick go tonight before i register properly after the bank holiday.

d4rk5ky

I would love to get a code if anyone has one to spare, thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
Rodrigo

If anyone would be so kind to share theirs I'd be grateful! Thanks :)

• 3 months later...
Sandy

Anyone happen to have a 48 hour code please? In need of one, Thanks

tsupersonic

just got a used 360 - if anyone has one, I'd appreciate it. I'm waiting for amazon's 12 month xbox live code for $35

• 2 months later...
SkyDX

Does any kind soul maybe have a 48h Trial Code to spare? I have borrowed Forza Horizon from a friend and all I want online is to download some liveries :pinch:

Thanks in advance!^^

• 2 weeks later...
Timan

will post a 2 week code later, too lazy to open halo

P2QVQ-JHYYX-CBV9V-RC2CV-62Y3R

Kalint

So annoying with Microsoft. Xbox would be an awesome entertainment centre if I didnt have to pay a monthly fee to access basic apps.

• 2 weeks later...
shinji257

I have 2 48 hour trial codes here. I believe they are both unused (my sub has been active for 6 years...) so if you want them PM me. I will respond to the first 2 (based on PM timestamp) that message me for a code. I will edit this post when they have been sent out and if there are residual PMs I will at least respond and let you know that they were expended.

EDIT: I might only have one. The one had an expiration date that I wasn't aware of. The other one does not. To give an idea of how long the one was floating around it showed a date in 2007.

Update: I've sent out the one known good code. If you want to give the one with an expire date printed on the card then let me know and I'll fire it over to you. YMMV with that code though. I have no idea if the expire dates were actually honored or not.

Update: I just picked up Black Ops 2 yesterday and it has a 48 hour trial code in it (along with my Nuketown 2025 code). If you want the 48 hour code then let me know via PM. Thanks.

Update: All codes have been distributed. I'll update later if I happen to get more.

shinji257

Hello, I was wondering if anyone happened to have a spare trial code they could offer to me?

My GT is: FortuneCookYee

thanks again.!

I've sent your code via PM.

• Like 1
shinji257

Yea. The few codes I had came with games.

• firebelly featured and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Corsair announces a new wireless gaming headset for Xbox One, Series X, and Series S
      by Jay Bonggolto

Corsair today announced a new wireless gaming headset that's compatible with Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs. The company says the HS75 XB headset will also work with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S when these consoles roll out on November 10.

The headset uses 50mm neodymium drivers and has a uni-directional microphone that should minimize unnecessary sounds from the environment. Corsair also claims the HS75 XB is the company's first headphones to feature Dolby Atmos spatial sound. It also includes on-ear game audio and chat mix controls.

Connectivity-wise, the headset can pair directly with your console through Xbox Wireless technology, with up to 30 feet of wireless range. That means it won't require a wireless receiver installed on the console to function. However, you will need an Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect the headphones to your Windows PC. The adapter is also sold separately.

The headset's battery can last up to 20 hours on a single charge. It's available starting today via Corsair's online storefront and authorized retailers worldwide for $149.99. The product comes with a two-year warranty as well.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Ubisoft Connect unveiled, a multi-platform service replacing Uplay and Ubisoft Club
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Ubisoft today announced Ubisoft Connect, a brand new service that will be available across its games as the "new universal home for all Ubisoft in-game services, activities, and communities on all platforms." The new service will go online on October 29, replacing the Uplay and Ubisoft Club resources that the company has been offering for many years now.

Ubisoft Connect arrives as a free platform that will be integrated into all currently supported games by the company as well as upcoming releases going forward across PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, mobile, and Stadia. According to Ubisoft, this will enable it to allow cross-play and cross-platform progression in its new games.

Through this system, which is a brand new overlay, players will receive personalized tips depending on their gameplay stats and playstyle, while also gaining easy access to social features like cross-platform friends lists and activity feeds, among others.

Meanwhile, on PC, Uplay is being taken over by the Ubisoft Connect for PC app, a rebranding similar to what EA is attempting with its Origin to EA Desktop app transition.

Features from Ubisoft Club are being integrated into Ubisoft Connect too, offering players in-game challenges to complete that provide rewards as well as Ubisoft Store discounts. However, since there's a new system in town aimed at newer games, over 1,000 rewards for older Ubisoft titles have now been made completely free.

A handy FAQ regarding Ubisoft Connect can be found here. As previously mentioned, the multi-platform service is going live on October 29. Once the service goes live, the PC and mobile version download links can be found through here.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Halo 4 Insider testing is now live across PC and Xbox One, brings cross-play support
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

343 Industries planned to kick off the first Insider test of Halo 4 last weekend but was pushed back at the last minute. In a surprise opening and without waiting for the next weekend, the developer has now kicked off the highly-anticipated flight. If previous plans hold true, everyone who has signed up to be a Halo Insider will receive an invite this time, meaning both PC (across Steam and Microsoft Store) and Xbox One users are eligible.

According to 343 Industries community manager John Junyshek, the invites are still going out in waves, so keep an eye out for an email with instructions or head to HaloWaypoint and check for notifications there.

From Halo 4, this flight contains Requiem, Forerunner, Reclaimer, Shutdown, and Composer campaign missions, 11 multiplayer maps across Social and Competitive playlists, and Spartan Ops content, among other enhancements such as Forge improvements, advanced graphics options, and an FOV slider.

Aside from those, 343 Industries is finally preparing to bring cross-play across PC and Xbox One versions as well as input-based matchmaking and server region selection capabilities to the Master Chief Collection. The testing of these features is also happening in this build.

In other Halo news, it was announced earlier today that Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be receiving Xbox Series X|S enhancements on November 17, bringing many enhancements that have been made to the new PC version over to the next-gen console version.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Fallout 76 goes free-to-play for a week across all platforms
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

In the Fallout universe, October 23 marks the day that the almost-world-ending thermonuclear war began, kicking off the events that spawned all the Fallout storylines fans know and love. Celebrating the occasion, Bethesda is hosting a Free Play event for Fallout 76 alongside sales and more.

From now until October 26, Fallout 76 is free-to-play across PC (Steam and Bethesda client), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, with the full game - including the human NPC-adding Wastelanders update - available to try out. However, keep in mind that Xbox Live Gold is still a requirement for Xbox One players.

Moreover, the Fallout 76 subscription service, Fallout 1st, has also received a trial for players to try out for free until October 26. Interested wasteland dwellers can find a Fallout 1st Limited Preview item in the Atomic Shop, which will grant them access to the Scrapbox and Survival Tent. The former provides unlimited storage for crafting components, while the latter is a user-spawned, fully-equipped fast-travel point.

Picking up Fallout 76 will allow players to carry on where they left off following the free event's departure without losing their progress. The base game is discounted by 60% during the event across all platforms, with further sales happening for the Fallout 76 Deluxe Edition, various bundles, as well as Atoms. Discounts for Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter in-game bundles have also kicked off celebrating the event.

• By Asher Madan
      Xbox Deals with Gold feature Fallout, Madden NFL, and more
      by Asher Madan

Every week, Microsoft and select publishers discount a number of titles for weekly Deals with Gold, Spotlight, and Publisher (Cozy Games and Bombs Drop) sales. This week, games from Fallout, Madden NFL, and other franchises are available for substantially less.

Below, you'll find the Xbox One and Xbox 360 games with their respective discounts. Xbox Live Gold members receive additional discounts on a number of titles through the paid subscription.

Xbox One

Xbox 360

Many of the Xbox 360 games appear to be backward compatible so you'll be able to play them on your Xbox One and the upcoming Xbox Series X|S. Currently, Microsoft isn't adding any more backward compatible titles to the program, but that should change in 2021.

Which titles are you interested in? Did you pick any up? Let us know in the comments below.