Share your 48-hour Xbox Live trial

TAZMINATOR

Ah I have the trial code somewhere that I don't need.. I couldn't remember where I put it at..

If I can find it, I will leave it here.

• Like 1
Eric

Please remember this thread has been open since 2011. If you're new it might help to get some time and site participation under your belt before you start asking members for gifts. :)

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
The_Decryptor

2WY9V-8V628-FJHXD-BDMD2-CBCP8

7 day code.

Tidosho

I have some 3 Day trial codes going spare :) I think I have three, so the first three people to PM me gets them :)

EDIT: I've found two, can't find any more! Anyone needs a code, check your game disc boxes, especially Xbox One, all my games seemed to come with them :)

Andrew

Please remember this thread has been open since 2011. If you're new it might help to get some time and site participation under your belt before you start asking members for gifts. :)

OP updated

-----

Update

I've just wiped this topic of spam, aka one post wonders, begging for trials. There will be absolutely zero tolerance for it.

If you find this topic via Google and want to sign up for a code, you'd best take part elsewhere in the community before asking. One post wonders will be treated as spam from here on.

Edited by Andrew
  • 1 month later...
ynnoj

MVX8M-NQ63Y-GWX48-QV989-TF3H4

N8HCY-6989F-HT2XM-JJ79T-P7H4F

HV67H-MFJ4G-VY7M3-8CP9K-F6Q9C

A few 2 day trial codes. Enjoy!

• Like 1
raider360

N8HCY-6989F-HT2XM-JJ79T-P7H4F

Took this one. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
fusi0n

post-61856-0-06892500-1419975221.jpg

Enjoy

• 6 months later...
+rdlenk

48 hour code: TYPQN-934CY-R7P7V-Q9GRC-27H4F

I also have a 14 day code and a code for Dance Central Spotlight if anyone is interested. Came with my Xbox One. PM me if you want either.

• Like 2
+rdlenk

There was a lot of interest in the 14-day code. Sorry folks, it has been claimed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
therat

2 day code

RNMHD-PBXFK-JMV77-T4C9J-7FRFF

• 1 month later...
MorganX

Have at it ...

WIN_20160108_03_40_33_Pro.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Xadis

Could anyone msg me a 48 hour xbox code id be super grateful, ty

FiB3R

82381-AW-HELL-NO-meme-Wonder-Woman-zaGp.

Xadis

Anyone have one them can give me, very much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
ryzelux

has anyone nice enough to give me a 7 day trial code please dont play xbox much but i like to get on now and then, would appreciate if anyone would lend me one ty?:D 

ryzelux

has anyone nice enough to give me a 7 day trial code please dont play xbox much but i like to get on now and then, would appreciate if anyone would lend me one ty?:D 

Eric

New members: do not ask for codes until you read the opening post.

• Like 1
  • firebelly featured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
MorganX

14-day courtesy XBox One S - 33NQM-XGV6C-K3BH3-QKWGD-7T8YR

• Like 1
raider360
7 hours ago, MorganX said:

14-day courtesy XBox One S - 33NQM-XGV6C-K3BH3-QKWGD-7T8YR

I've got this one. Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
GiveMeTrialCodes
On 16 February 2011 at 6:41 AM, Yusuf M. said:

Not all of us have a Gold subscription for Xbox Live but many of us have 48-hour trials. The purpose of this thread is straightforward: To provide your fellow member with a 48-hour trial for Xbox Live. If you're in a giving mood, simply post here to let others know that you have a spare trial. If you need a 2-day Xbox Live fix, then kindly request one. smile.gif

To make things fair, I suggest using a "first come, first serve" policy. Also, any future request threads will be merged with this one.

Edit - Please read:

Hello new members

First, welcome to the site and to the Gamers' Hangout.

Second, please participate and contribute to our community with meaningful posts (i.e not spam to boost post count), before you ask for an Xbox Live trail code.

This topic was created for our members to share trial codes amongst each other. Not to give away to one post wonders. Please do not take advantage of the goodwill and nature of these people.

Additionally, I'd like to remind you of the following rule:

This includes re-posting removed comments. You didn't imagine making the posts and the browser didn't fail. Your comment was removed for a reason :p If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or another member of staff, but with the above explanation, it should be pretty evident why your comment was removed from this topic.

If you can't respect this rule, I will have to take official action, inlcuding warns and/or restrictions from posting.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Does anyone have a trial code im desperate i cant get live till next week:(

Eric
4 minutes ago, GiveMeTrialCodes said:

Does anyone have a trial code im desperate i cant get live till next week:(

How did you quote the opening post without reading it?

Hello new members

First, welcome to the site and to the Gamers' Hangout.

Second, please participate and contribute to our community with meaningful posts (i.e not spam to boost post count), before you ask for an Xbox Live trail code.

This topic was created for our members to share trial codes amongst each other. Not to give away to one post wonders. Please do not take advantage of the goodwill and nature of these people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Ubisoft Connect unveiled, a multi-platform service replacing Uplay and Ubisoft Club
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Ubisoft today announced Ubisoft Connect, a brand new service that will be available across its games as the "new universal home for all Ubisoft in-game services, activities, and communities on all platforms." The new service will go online on October 29, replacing the Uplay and Ubisoft Club resources that the company has been offering for many years now.

Ubisoft Connect arrives as a free platform that will be integrated into all currently supported games by the company as well as upcoming releases going forward across PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, mobile, and Stadia. According to Ubisoft, this will enable it to allow cross-play and cross-platform progression in its new games.

Through this system, which is a brand new overlay, players will receive personalized tips depending on their gameplay stats and playstyle, while also gaining easy access to social features like cross-platform friends lists and activity feeds, among others.

Meanwhile, on PC, Uplay is being taken over by the Ubisoft Connect for PC app, a rebranding similar to what EA is attempting with its Origin to EA Desktop app transition.

Features from Ubisoft Club are being integrated into Ubisoft Connect too, offering players in-game challenges to complete that provide rewards as well as Ubisoft Store discounts. However, since there's a new system in town aimed at newer games, over 1,000 rewards for older Ubisoft titles have now been made completely free.

A handy FAQ regarding Ubisoft Connect can be found here. As previously mentioned, the multi-platform service is going live on October 29. Once the service goes live, the PC and mobile version download links can be found through here.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Halo 4 Insider testing is now live across PC and Xbox One, brings cross-play support
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

343 Industries planned to kick off the first Insider test of Halo 4 last weekend but was pushed back at the last minute. In a surprise opening and without waiting for the next weekend, the developer has now kicked off the highly-anticipated flight. If previous plans hold true, everyone who has signed up to be a Halo Insider will receive an invite this time, meaning both PC (across Steam and Microsoft Store) and Xbox One users are eligible.

According to 343 Industries community manager John Junyshek, the invites are still going out in waves, so keep an eye out for an email with instructions or head to HaloWaypoint and check for notifications there.

From Halo 4, this flight contains Requiem, Forerunner, Reclaimer, Shutdown, and Composer campaign missions, 11 multiplayer maps across Social and Competitive playlists, and Spartan Ops content, among other enhancements such as Forge improvements, advanced graphics options, and an FOV slider.

Aside from those, 343 Industries is finally preparing to bring cross-play across PC and Xbox One versions as well as input-based matchmaking and server region selection capabilities to the Master Chief Collection. The testing of these features is also happening in this build.

In other Halo news, it was announced earlier today that Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be receiving Xbox Series X|S enhancements on November 17, bringing many enhancements that have been made to the new PC version over to the next-gen console version.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Fallout 76 goes free-to-play for a week across all platforms
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

In the Fallout universe, October 23 marks the day that the almost-world-ending thermonuclear war began, kicking off the events that spawned all the Fallout storylines fans know and love. Celebrating the occasion, Bethesda is hosting a Free Play event for Fallout 76 alongside sales and more.

From now until October 26, Fallout 76 is free-to-play across PC (Steam and Bethesda client), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, with the full game - including the human NPC-adding Wastelanders update - available to try out. However, keep in mind that Xbox Live Gold is still a requirement for Xbox One players.

Moreover, the Fallout 76 subscription service, Fallout 1st, has also received a trial for players to try out for free until October 26. Interested wasteland dwellers can find a Fallout 1st Limited Preview item in the Atomic Shop, which will grant them access to the Scrapbox and Survival Tent. The former provides unlimited storage for crafting components, while the latter is a user-spawned, fully-equipped fast-travel point.

Picking up Fallout 76 will allow players to carry on where they left off following the free event's departure without losing their progress. The base game is discounted by 60% during the event across all platforms, with further sales happening for the Fallout 76 Deluxe Edition, various bundles, as well as Atoms. Discounts for Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter in-game bundles have also kicked off celebrating the event.

• By Asher Madan
      Xbox Deals with Gold feature Fallout, Madden NFL, and more
      by Asher Madan

Every week, Microsoft and select publishers discount a number of titles for weekly Deals with Gold, Spotlight, and Publisher (Cozy Games and Bombs Drop) sales. This week, games from Fallout, Madden NFL, and other franchises are available for substantially less.

Below, you'll find the Xbox One and Xbox 360 games with their respective discounts. Xbox Live Gold members receive additional discounts on a number of titles through the paid subscription.

Xbox One

Xbox 360

Many of the Xbox 360 games appear to be backward compatible so you'll be able to play them on your Xbox One and the upcoming Xbox Series X|S. Currently, Microsoft isn't adding any more backward compatible titles to the program, but that should change in 2021.

Which titles are you interested in? Did you pick any up? Let us know in the comments below.

• By Asher Madan
      You can earn these Destiny 2: Trials of Osiris rewards from October 16 to 20
      by Asher Madan

Every week, Destiny 2 hosts a Trials of Osiris event where teams of three compete for access to The Lighthouse. The Lighthouse promises Pinnacle rewards that boost you closer to the current Power Level cap.

The player vs. player competition also grants other items if you get three, five, or seven wins. However, you'll have to get seven wins in a row, without a loss, if you want to grab the Pinnacle gear from The Lighthouse. You can take a look at the Trials of Osiris rewards from October 16 to 20 below.

Three wins: Arms of the Exile legendary armor Five wins: Astral Horizon legendary shotgun Seven wins: Tomorrow's Answer legendary rocket launcher Flawless: Helmet of the Exile legendary armor Trials of Osiris starts at 1 PM EDT on Friday and lasts until 1 PM EDT on Tuesday. You can use the Passage of Mercy from Saint-14 because it forgives one loss if you're aiming for Flawless. If you manage to get seven wins in a row, you'll have to manually select The Lighthouse location displayed in the Crucible menu to obtain the Pinnacle reward. This involves jumping across a few platforms and opening the chest where Saint-14 and Osiris are standing.