• Mac OS X 10.8 'Mountain Lion'
    • Mac OS X 10.9 'Mavericks'
    • Mac OS X 10.10 'Yosemite'
    • A Mac OS X version older than 10.6
    • Arch Linux
    • Debian
    • Fedora
    • Ubuntu
    • Other Linux distribution (specify below)
    • Other operating system (specify below)

Windows Embedded POS. POS= Point of Sale? We used these  cash registers back at old Walter Reed Army Medical center circe 2004 that used an embedded Windows OS. can't do much on it. I mean as a consumer. Are you a busniess owner? sorry I don't mean to be poking around in your business.

Oh no, I'm not a user of it - I was merely criticising/trolling certain "XP" users.

I've had dealings with it and previous incarnations though.

Deepin 2014.2 AMD64 (with custom kernel ppa added, sources.list file replaced by my own "privacy-enabled" sources.list file and all packages in aptitude's "locally installed" section removed).

FreeBSD 11-snapshot i386 (custom kernel and custom vt colors).

Going to Windows 10 CP as soon as it is available on my main gaming rig. It has nothing of importance on it anyway. But for my other PC's it will be Win 8.1 and Windows 7 for now. Since they are running specific tasks atm.

• 3 weeks later...

OS X Yosemite on my work laptop, which I also use for almost everything at home. And Windows 7 on my desktop (and the other family computers). Windows 8/8.1/10 isn't allowed in this household before Microsoft hires some proper designers.

OS X Yosemite on my work laptop, which I also use for almost everything at home. And Windows 7 on my desktop (and the other family computers). Windows 8/8.1/10 isn't allowed in this household before Microsoft hires some proper designers.

'Proper design' is subjective. That being said, Microsoft need to go back to the drawing board for the Windows 10 icon theme.

Windows 7 is where i will stay for a good time to come. I might upgrade to 10 or whatever the highest is when extended support for 7 is dead.

And miss out on the free Windows 10 upgrade?

Kubuntu for now. But if I get a job sometime soon then I'll start putting away from money to get a new machine. That would probably run Windows 7.