Member Pictures 2015

But I always wanted a beard like you had ...  :cry:

Haha. I started growing one at 14. I'll post another one with it longer and a new shirt. "There's a name for people without beards... Women." Is what the shirt says :D

Just like Roy from the IT Crowd :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ8ECPbYGsQERmZzxRmvg

I look like Roy from IT Crowd or my beard does? Haha. Not sure if thats a compliment or not.

• 3 weeks later...

11102717_807075152722829_728052579608829

Not being racist, but you look like a white version of my Mexican friend, Antonio. He's a ladies man, so it's a good thing. Jerk kept all the girls, and left me with the gay stripper.. (Not joking)

Not being racist, but you look like a white version of my Mexican friend, Antonio. He's a ladies man, so it's a good thing. Jerk kept all the girls, and left me with the gay stripper.. (Not joking)

Thanks? I think.  :blink:

You remember me about Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park .

Are you a rock fan ?

Yes, I am! Linkin Park is one of my all time favorite bands so I will certainly take that as a complement.  :D

Yes, I am! Linkin Park is one of my all time favorite bands so I will certainly take that as a complement.  :D

It definitedly was one .

I love LP , especially from the day when I learnt about their history as a band in a documentary .

Take it as a compliment.

It definitedly was one .

I love LP , especially from the day when I learnt about their history as a band in a documentary .

Good choice. On a side note, not a huge fan of their latest work. Hybrid Theory was my all time favorite album.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found one of myself when I was about 10yrs old. And yes Im rather tall.. 6"5.

Rest are this year. One with the ol`glasses, other with irritating contact lenses in. Hate them, but much better for work :p

Alias` are "Milky Bar Kid","Egon Spengler" and Im also one half of "The Proclaimers" :D :D :D

post-29122-0-06689400-1433142515.jpg

post-29122-0-05103600-1433142584.jpg

post-29122-0-00268000-1433142618.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think its great that people dont care what society thinks of them, or that they are totally content with how they look.

I certainly wished I looked better.  The 2 pictures I posted in here are practically the only pictures of me in existence simply because I dont want to look at myself.

When I see others who are totally content with the way the look - it makes me think I shouldn't be so tough on myself.

I think its great that people dont care what society thinks of them, or that they are totally content with how they look.

I certainly wished I looked better.  The 2 pictures I posted in here are practically the only pictures of me in existence simply because I dont want to look at myself.

When I see others who are totally content with the way the look - it makes me think I shouldn't be so tough on myself.

Don't be, I posted my PIC because I simply don't give a ###### what others think, the most important people in my life like the way I look, and that's more than enough, if people clcan't accept you for who you are, then they're the ones with a problem, not you