AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Official Thread

I dont think its been posted yet but I was reading the WinInformant site and Paul was stating that theres going to be an "XP Reloaded" release (bridge between XP and Longhorn). Found that to be odd since SP2 will be out later this summer.

i dont see why it would affect AP... So far i have seen MS announce SP2 for this summer... we'll start thinkin about the effects of a new XP release on AutoPatcher, once Microsoft announces it... till then, forgive me if i ignore Paul :)

i dont see why it would affect AP... So far i have seen MS announce SP2 for this summer... we'll start thinkin about the effects of a new XP release on AutoPatcher, once Microsoft announces it... till then, forgive me if i ignore Paul :)

I kinda feel the same way... Paul is a good source of info, but now and then things he says doesn't come true, so I'll wait till someone else can verify. (Y)

well - i really *dont* think there's gonna be any XP SE or whatever they would call such a release... as far as i know (and as far as Microsoft has announced) the next operating system release will be Longhorn... if something else comes up, then i guess we will take it into consideration...

well - i really *dont* think there's gonna be any XP SE or whatever they would call such a release... as far as i know (and as far as Microsoft has announced) the next operating system release will be Longhorn... if something else comes up, then i guess we will take it into consideration...

Well, with all the stuff bein' crammed into SP2, I can tell ya, it seems like a XP SE, so to speak. (Y)

Well, with all the stuff bein' crammed into SP2, I can tell ya, it seems like a XP SE, so to speak. (Y)

Does that include all 100mb of the MCE video files that were included too ;)

Whoops.... News Just in: https://www.neowin.net/comments.php?category=main&id=17868 :p

hmm, are we about to see our beloved XP go through the shame that was millenium edition?!

oh the horrors of the test features that were later perfected and placed into xp

hmm, are we about to see our beloved XP go through the shame that was millenium edition?!

oh the horrors of the test features that were later perfected and placed into xp

... or will we see the wonderment that happened when Microsoft made 98SE to replace 98.... ;)

can you hear me now?

ahhh...it's like deja vu all over again :s

maybe this will be the last time posts 'disappear'

well, anyway. how's it coming flish?

must post big drool again...

post-89-1078087954.gif

can you hear me now?

ahhh...it's like deja vu all over again :s

maybe this will be the last time posts 'disappear'

well, anyway. how's it coming flish?

must post big drool again...

Not bad... 98% done. (Y) Some more bugs delayed us. lol

yay my dns server has just been updated, i missed neowin so much :cry: lol

so whats happening with these bugs, we've totally missed feburary as a release date i guess, but don't make us wait till the middle of the month.

excelsior

Sorry... we're havin' some trainin' class today I'm forced to be part of, starting the upload of the Beta now... will contact my testers when it's done. Sorry for the trouble everyone. :(