AutoPatcher XP 4.2 Official Thread

I already keep you posted as much as I can hehehe :)

Currently: Flishy is trying to fix some bugs reported by testers...

/Raptor

Found this article at Bink.nu. Tells you how to delete prefetch fles which can cause performance problems with computers.

Link: http://bink.nu/DesktopModules/ArticleDetai...?ArticleID=1389

News Source: http://www.prabhums.org/weblogs/?postid=70

Maybe a good thing to add to the next version? :)

Hmmm... maybe I could do something with it... I'll see. Thanks! :D

Flish : when you said it would be released in 24hours, were you talking about a public release, or links to the people who have donated ?

Also, 24hours starting when ? :)

Flish : when you said it would be released in 24hours, were you talking about a public release, or links to the people who have donated ?

Also, 24hours starting when ? :)

The links were sent out to donators this morning. :) Tomorrow morning the links on here will be updated. :D

The links were sent out to donators this morning. :) Tomorrow morning the links on here will be updated. :D

Ya, I still haven't gotten my link yet.

Ya, I still haven't gotten my link yet.

Did you donate? If so, PM me your name/e-mail you donated under and I'll check. Was pretty sure I got everyone.

@aj-designs.com - PM Sending, sorry, was away!

AutoPatcherXP_Feb04_Full

is complete on newsgroups

alt.binaries.warez

alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.os

alt.binaries.cd.image

at giganews/easynews/austin.rr

17 rars (self-extracting)

05 pars

you guys did a nice job

thanks again

Thanks jpr5 for the info, and a very special thanks to FlishFun, nw_raptor and all who helped! Awsome program!!!

PS: Thanks to Lockergnome for mentioning the program in their newsletter! The best program on the net! I have never checked for an update to a program as often as I have for this one... LOL :D

Edited by DigitalScar

Here is what they had to say on Windows Fanatics: January 13, 2004:

DOWNLOAD: AutoPatcher v4.2.29

202M Win2k/XP FREE

autopatcher.com

{Windows updater} Instead of going to Windows update and updating patches and updates, AutoPatcher does it in one shot. Before running this program, you'll need Service Pack 1 (SP1), which you can get from Microsoft. The program comes with 182 updates, upgrades, and bonus features (like the PowerToys). When starting it, you'll have the option to select which features to install. Yes, the WinXP version is 202 megs. I had trouble downloading even from the sites that were up. I tried again later and had no problems, so you may have to do the same. After rebooting, I've yet to find a problem with my system. It took a while to run, but my system isn't a little thing. The people behind the patcher release a new version on a monthly basis. [Meryl]