RPS interview with Peter Molyneux - SO UNCOMFORTABLE

Do you really consider Blizzard to have good female characters?

I do. Not only that, but they are represented with high variety of body shapes, colour of skin, races, and clothing features.

The RPS interview is a clear example of the deeply ingrained misogyny in the games industry, just look at all the misogynist harassment Ms. Molyneux has to put up from that RPS journalist pissbaby in this sad excuse for an "interview".

RPS is clearly enabling a hate-campaign against female developers like Ms. Molyneux and you should all go out and buy Godus immediately to support women in gaming.

i think you forgot the sarcasm icon  :rolleyes: 

:rolleyes: 

I do. Not only that, but they are represented with high variety of body shapes, colour of skin, races, and clothing features.

While I don't think Blizzard purposely represents Women in a bad light, you've got to admit some of their female characters are a bit over-sexualized  Let's face it, it isn't just Blizzard games though. A Woman in armor has to basically wear a bikini for some reason. Not in WoW per se, but in general. In WoW some of the female characters are just there for the scenery or stand in provocative poses etc for no reason (and I'm not talking about the stupid dancing scourge in MMOs)

• Like 1

I've never been a big fan of any of Peter Molyneux's games (the only one I spent more than a few hours with was "Black & White"), but the tone of this interview was completely unnecessary, even if the gist of the questions he's asking are important (beyond attacking Molyneux as a person).

While I don't think Blizzard purposely represents Women in a bad light, you've got to admit some of their female characters are a bit over-sexualized  Let's face it, it isn't just Blizzard games though. A Woman in armor has to basically wear a bikini for some reason. Not in WoW per se, but in general. In WoW some of the female characters are just there for the scenery or stand in provocative poses etc for no reason (and I'm not talking about the stupid dancing scourge in MMOs)

And guys are arbitrarily shirtless or inexplicably ripped. It goes both ways, to be honest.