Uptime Project Signature Skin Thread

Question

I can help ya

Sorry I haven't been able to help before, just compy problems and I've been pretty busy. =/

If you do need my help, do you want just the font sizes and positions, etc or the entire script edited?

For the Matrix one:

Colour: 00B400 (0, 180, 0)

Font: defaultimagestring font #3

User: 13, 10

Uptime: 13, 30

Record: 13, 45

Toplist: 13, 60

If you make a skin and you add the uptime: or user: thing in, can you please tell use what font you used? It extremely helpful... and a suggested font would be even nicer =D

If you make a skin and you add the uptime: or user: thing in, can you please tell use what font you used? It extremely helpful... and a suggested font would be even nicer =D

that's the thing, we use various fonts.. some fonts look better on the image than others.. =D

like for the matrix skin, we might need to use the Matrix font ;)

but currently we use..

verdana , lucidagrande, tahoma, arial, and spitfire

I was just talking about when someone makes an image and adds the text to the actual images... like the Holden Monaro CV8 (a.k.a - Pontiac Coup'e) by h99120351. I know it would be easy to remove it but its just better to keep it the way the person intended

I was just talking about when someone makes an image and adds the text to the actual images... like the Holden Monaro CV8 (a.k.a - Pontiac Coup'e) by h99120351. I know it would be easy to remove it but its just better to keep it the way the person intended

that was always the goal, to make it the way the user intended. We don't remove anything that has been submitted.

edit/update: maybe you can help with a web interface that generates the images.

Edited by BxBoy

You might try this also.. Sexyy

Thanks a BUNCH!

**Edit: So just use this one as "Sexyy" and the first one (the second modified one of the first set) and call it "Sexy"**

your pictures burn my eyes :cry:

Theres a cool xbox font to use with the xbox skin here but it's really wide so if you do use it you would have to make the skin a few hundred pixels bigger.

Yeah - that's what the 'XBOX' is written in. I tried the username with it, but it is too cramped as it is - it just wouldn't fit.