Uptime Project Signature Skin Thread

Question

I'd like a custom uptime graphic for the new set I'm putting on right now. I'd like it to be standard size with the following, My Avatar on the left and my stats on the right in White.

I'd like a custom uptime graphic for the new set I'm putting on right now. I'd like it to be standard size with the following, My Avatar on the left and my stats on the right in White.

I'll take care of the graphics for this...

hey i dunno if one of these are available yet, but i was wondering why not make a uptime sig where it uses a transparent image as a background. that way u can have it right next to existing sigs without having to worry about it not mixing in?

and on a side note, i used the upload sig script to submit a sig a few days ago of Kristen Kreuk and it still isnt available yet...?

that might be a possibility, but it would look awkward..

as for your submission, I never got a notice about it (probably cause the system was being tested a while back), but I'll check the queue and work on it now..

that might be a possibility, but it would look awkward..

as for your submission, I never got a notice about it (probably cause the system was being tested a while back), but I'll check the queue and work on it now..

wouldnt u be able to make it look like normal text, take ur sig for example. you have the uptime images and then text underneat it

ok i since i have two computers on the uptime i decided to make a new sig for 2 comps

here is the image, cut it in the middle if it needs to be.

Sweet!

BTW, people - new upload form is up - we're working to make it give a preview (not available just yet).

ok i since i have two computers on the uptime i decided to make a new sig for 2 comps

here is the image, cut it in the middle if it needs to be.

was easier to split it..

12355.png15431.png