Uptime Project Signature Skin Thread

Question

The last thing I heard was that our servers were still blocked by their host because we were requesting excessive request. We have contacted them, but have yet to recieve a response yet. Hopefully the issue is being resolved within the next couple of days or so.

Meanwhile, the script that I have been testing on my server has been revamped and is working fine. The service will be back as soon as we get word that the other host are unblocked.

okay. will be waiting patiently. do provide news on it thou.

How do I do this ? just make some template similar to everyone else and post it here ??? can someone pm me to tell me how to do be a part of this or what lol

Keep the skins coming. I will work on a site that provides easier submission of skins, but in the meantime, you can submit/attach them in this thread.

As for the service, I will definately keep you guys updated on the status. In the meantime, we are still looking for more host. So if you think you can host a small 1K file, then PM me.

Keep the skins coming. I will work on a site that provides easier submission of skins, but in the meantime, you can submit/attach them in this thread.

As for the service, I will definately keep you guys updated on the status. In the meantime, we are still looking for more host. So if you think you can host a small 1K file, then PM me.

You are doing a good thing man. Thanks for working so hard on this for everyone. You've got a lot of dedication.

well do you wanna host mine because I would like to use it.

BTW, I see custom sigs are back! w00t! :woot:

Sure, I can use it. If you still want to polish it up a bit, that's fine too.