NeoTweak included with PC Powerplay

Just picked up my copy of PC Powerplay, a gaming mag for Australians (and my favorite mag beside Atomic and APC). On the DVD included was NeoTweak, and I thought the boys of NeoTweak might appreciate a small screenshot.

Congrats CyberKewl!

post-85-1071984665.jpg

Thanks guys but i wasn't even informed on this. They could have at least informed me (or even asked me) whether they could include it in their mag...but oh well, i don't mind really :)

Thanks guys but i wasn't even informed on this. They could have at least informed me (or even asked me) whether they could include it in their mag...but oh well, i don't mind really :)

tell them that they must pay you a certain ammount or recall all magazines, just kidding

BTW, what version of NeoTweak XP was included? I hope they put the latest version (1.0 beta) on the DVD.

Nope. 0.8 beta.

Didn't realise they didn't ask permission, that really stinks. Email 'im, the guy who compiles that section of the DVD (called ROM's bunker).

Nope. 0.8 beta.

Didn't realise they didn't ask permission, that really stinks. Email 'im, the guy who compiles that section of the DVD (called ROM's bunker).

Well i won't be too fussy on the issue of not asking but it is just a matter of courtesy that's all. Since they included 0.8 beta...that one is a bit buggy, i hope the ones who use it at least get the latest version (1.0 beta) from NeoTweak XP's website instead.