Forum's signature keeps my old name

But it's only 1 quote that I want being edited - come on , please .

There's probably no point since you've made this thread, which has quite a lot of references to your old username.

There's probably no point since you've made this thread, which has quite a lot of references to your old username.

I agree with you , but ... Is one thing to mention your ex name in a request , and other thing to be quoted with your ex name when you have another [ especially when we talk about 1 quote ] .

The less my activity here remembers me about my other community , the better .

I agree with you , but ... Is one thing to mention your ex name in a request , and other thing to be quoted with your ex name when you have another [ especially when we talk about 1 quote ] .

Thing is, your old name is kinda generic, meaning that even if people for some reason wanted to find out about your old community, they couldn't. So there's no need to worry about it too much as others have said before. :)

Also, in future you may want to PM a member of staff instead of creating a thread for these type of issues, as it seems privacy based.

As others said, who cares. 

Just move on.  

Our old names are still there and we aren't complaining/worrying about them.. 

Also, in future you may want to PM a member of staff instead of creating a thread for these type of issues, as it seems privacy based.

I did .

No answer yet .

Please DO NOT do this!

If you do that, the image will be regenerated every time someone load a page with your signature on it, causing increased load on our servers.

The correct thing to do is get the URL currently used for the image, add ?regen=true, and load it in your browser ONCE, don't put the ammended URL into the signature box, that can be left as-is, without the ?regen=true bit added to the end.

Dave, might be a good idea to run a SQL query on the database table holding signatures and see if anyone is actually doing that, and remove it.