Apple WWDC 2015 Keynote discussion

Window Management literally ripped from Windows 10, and that's coming from a Mac Fan.

exactly.

• Like 1

Window Management literally ripped from Windows 10, and that's coming from a Mac Fan.

Don't worry, the usual Apple zealots will explain in great detail how Apple's implementation is "better," "cleaner," "more intuitive," etc.

Siri location based reminders Can you say CORTANA COPY!

Apple aren't always the first to introduce a feature. They're good at polishing features to make them user-friendly.

Remember smartphones before the iPhone? GUIs before the first Mac? I rest my case.

Siri location based reminders Can you say CORTANA COPY!

What are you talking about? I have been able to do location based reminders for a very long time now. "Remind me when I get home to ...."

I love the attitude here. Window management was stolen from Windows Vista+? What about Windows 10 multiple desktops? I love that Windows 10 has that. It is not a copy of anything.

So if Siri was first, Cortana is a copy of that and we should all hate Microsoft for making it.

anyone else really bored? I think I will go to sleep (3:46 AM here) :sleep:

It is a developer conference. Don't expect too many user-centred announcements.

It is a developer conference. Don't expect too many user-centred announcements.

I'm not, other than the metal & gaming ...the rest is pretty subpar if not lower :/

The hooting and hollering of the Apple minions is cringeworthy.  

a.k.a the 1st 3 rows of Apple Employees!

I would be interested to know how many times presenters use the word "beautiful".

STUNNING!

SUPER COOL!

Will people still pretend that Apple doesn't blatantly copy? Google Now, Windows Snap, all sorts of features being copied, they even have no shame in renaming PAssbook Wallet.

The most creepy aspect of WWDC is grown men shouting 'I love you' when Apple execs take the stage.

Funny the news icon is read like MSN News and there is a split-screen feature like Windows 8.

Will people still pretend that Apple doesn't blatantly copy? Google Now, Windows Snap, all sorts of features being copied, they even have no shame in renaming PAssbook Wallet.

The most creepy aspect of WWDC is grown men shouting 'I love you' when Apple execs take the stage.

How are they blatantly copying?

According to people here, since Siri was first, there should never have been another digital assistant.

According to people here, we should despise Windows 10 for copying Linux and OS X by having multiple desktops.

Why does everything have to be a "copy" to you people? There can only be one 4K TV manufacturer? Whoever is first? Because when other companies are 4K, they are just copying, right?

Can't we just all get along and discuss the keynote rather than argue who copied whom?

Newsflash: Apple and Microsoft have been copying from each other since the 1980s.

• Like 2